The Altars in the new TT kind of need a fix...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Togekiss24

11-06-2012

Playing quite a bit of the new TT, I fell in love with the idea of capturing and controlling the Altars which will grant bonus gold on minion kills. It's very helpful towards champions that need farm early game (Poppy, Nasus, etc.).

However, I kind of notice an exploitable flaw with them. Attacking an enemy champion who is on an altar slows the process, but that is the ONLY thing you can do to disrupt the process, and from there you need to coordinate with your team to kill or force that player out of the area, but lets say that champion is a super-tank like Cho Gath. He can stand on the altar, ignore the damage he takes completely, capture that point and walk away.

It just feels cheap and it essentially means the map still favors tanky dps' like the old. Wasn't the point of the new TT to diversify certain strategies a little more? I would love to see a change to this as for now it kind of kills the fun of this map.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sweagen

11-06-2012

If you are also standing on the point (literally standing on it with them) the capture is frozen until one of you gets off
that's the only way I know to stop it, and they get captured really fast, so you've always gotta be watching them <.<