Does anyone else have aggravation issues browsing the League site on mobile devices?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strawberrycocoa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

The PVP.net border at the top does not scale on slide/pinch screens , it moves independently of the rest of the web page for me on my iPhone (3gs if that matters). This makes it difficult to accurately click the log-in/log-out buttons (which I need to do because the forum cookies make logging in to talk on the forums extra aggravating. Half the time I can browse-only on my mobile device because of ACCESS DENIED when I try to log-in plus simple UI frustrations.

Irbi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Yes!! I ran into this yesterday. Very annoying.

I wanted to view my justice rating - but I couldn't even log in.

IS16ac70fce0d8ebbea8e0b

11-06-2012

I've found your problem > iPhone.

Emma Retodd

11-06-2012

I'm so sorry to hear about your mild inconveniences. Please accept my humble condolences in this time of most impertinent annoyances.

Strawberrycocoa

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emma Retodd View Post
I'm so sorry to hear about your mild inconveniences. Please accept my humble condolences in this time of most impertinent annoyances.
First World Problems are still problems.