I think a mistake has been made. Linked case.

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5889710/#nogo

Is a link to the case. Im having a hard time seeing a ban here even though its temporary. The first three games there is no legitamte reason to even have a punish or a report. The team is trolling me and i refrain from letting it effect me.

The last 2 games some things are exchanged but look at the ally chat. People are raging and trolling me.

Game 1 i get reported for nothing i was nice and conceited the entire game while soraka and darius rage at me. Its clear who reported me. The soraka raged in champion select hard core then tries to blame it on me!

Game 2 i did not say anything harsh i was camped 2v1 top and needed serious help. Around 12m in mummy still did not gank which is why i said sigh. Then kat and sona rage out and afk. I ask enemy to report for afk so its clear sona and kat reported me. Afterall they rage trolled anyways.

Game 3 i got trolled in champ select. I asked to adc with ez then jatce banned ez on purpose. I then did not want to adc and was forced to and went vayne then jayce rages at me for being a 1 trick pony. Nothing i said or did in this game warrants a report either.

Game 4 i will admit i probably said some dumb things like can i afk. But it was to get a response from the team to pull together. We were not melding at all. Kat refused to follow vik when he kept coming bot. Then she started tontroll and come down and take my farm amd not allow me to fill bt.i then made a decision i noticed the enemy team was not good at map awareness i called an audible and split pushed while a fight at baron. The team got mad but i got 3 turrets and an inhib. I did it again on next baron and won is the game.

Game 5 was just bad. All around. We had trolls in champ select and our last pick casseiopia trolled to tryband force a dodge. We agreed to report her if game goes theough. She then continued to troll by acting like a support and not getting any waeds and got boots and 3 hp. She never bought a ward and pantheon trolled me hard throughout tje whole game. I let it get to me and i shoukdnt have but i am not alone in game 5 and i dont think that is fair.

Since my recent 3 day ban i have been trying to pull things together coach players and rally the team. It should be relatively eveident in 3 of those games. I do kot feel this ban foe 1 week is justified as i have been trying very hard and doing well. I feel the only reporters were the ones that shouldbof been reported themself. I am also an honored player with 64 honor. I dont thinknid get that by being a troll. Pkease review this case.

Also i typed this all from my cellphone so i think that should warrant a pass in itself! Lol kidding but thats why there is bad pronounciation and grammer!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightAndZero View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5889710/#nogo

Is a link to the case. Im having a hard time seeing a ban here even though its temporary. The first three games there is no legitamte reason to even have a punish or a report. The team is trolling me and i refrain from letting it effect me.

The last 2 games some things are exchanged but look at the ally chat. People are raging and trolling me.

Game 1 i get reported for nothing i was nice and conceited the entire game while soraka and darius rage at me. Its clear who reported me. The soraka raged in champion select hard core then tries to blame it on me!

Game 2 i did not say anything harsh i was camped 2v1 top and needed serious help. Around 12m in mummy still did not gank which is why i said sigh. Then kat and sona rage out and afk. I ask enemy to report for afk so its clear sona and kat reported me. Afterall they rage trolled anyways.

Game 3 i got trolled in champ select. I asked to adc with ez then jatce banned ez on purpose. I then did not want to adc and was forced to and went vayne then jayce rages at me for being a 1 trick pony. Nothing i said or did in this game warrants a report either.

Game 4 i will admit i probably said some dumb things like can i afk. But it was to get a response from the team to pull together. We were not melding at all. Kat refused to follow vik when he kept coming bot. Then she started tontroll and come down and take my farm amd not allow me to fill bt.i then made a decision i noticed the enemy team was not good at map awareness i called an audible and split pushed while a fight at baron. The team got mad but i got 3 turrets and an inhib. I did it again on next baron and won is the game.

Game 5 was just bad. All around. We had trolls in champ select and our last pick casseiopia trolled to tryband force a dodge. We agreed to report her if game goes theough. She then continued to troll by acting like a support and not getting any waeds and got boots and 3 hp. She never bought a ward and pantheon trolled me hard throughout tje whole game. I let it get to me and i shoukdnt have but i am not alone in game 5 and i dont think that is fair.

Since my recent 3 day ban i have been trying to pull things together coach players and rally the team. It should be relatively eveident in 3 of those games. I do kot feel this ban foe 1 week is justified as i have been trying very hard and doing well. I feel the only reporters were the ones that shouldbof been reported themself. I am also an honored player with 64 honor. I dont thinknid get that by being a troll. Pkease review this case.

Also i typed this all from my cellphone so i think that should warrant a pass in itself! Lol kidding but thats why there is bad pronounciation and grammer!
Game 1: I automatically dismissed because the reporter said "generally a ****** all around and another blamed champ support which I can't see.

Games 2-4: I would have pardoned, didn't see anything really worthy in there and it looked more like your allies making you the scapegoat, especially if you were having legit lag as Vayne.

Game 5: was a punish based on chat. Even if you don't actually AFK, saying you will in chat where it's the most evidence that we have, is generally going to be punished. In game 4 it was clearly a joke, here it was harder to tell.

Seems like a borderline case...I would take it for what it is and just try to not do the things you did in Game 5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Again i just want to clairfy i have 64 honor since a ban just 2 weeks ago that wiped my honor. I have been trying very hard to change and getting that much honor that quick should be evident. I do not wish to lose this account i am trying to change which honor should show. I feel i was wronged and trolls got me in the report.

I do agree the last 2 games some mistakes were made but i feel i was not alone and i was antaogized which is evident in the chat.

Thanks for your time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Calys Teneb

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightAndZero View Post
Again i just want to clairfy i have 64 honor since a ban just 2 weeks ago that wiped my honor. I have been trying very hard to change and getting that much honor that quick should be evident. I do not wish to lose this account i am trying to change which honor should show. I feel i was wronged and trolls got me in the report.

I do agree the last 2 games some mistakes were made but i feel i was not alone and i was antaogized which is evident in the chat.

Thanks for your time.
Even if you were antagonized, you don't have evidence to claim that they won't be punished. By responding to their baiting, you made yourself a target for reporting as well, whereas if you kept a level head, they would have been the only targets for reports.

Riot doesn't overturn bans, so I would heavily suggest you take Game 5 in particular to heart if you want to retain your account.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Caleys thanks for the fast reply. And i do agree it was a bad move. It was just one of those games that you are praying for a dodge and it disnt go through. It didnt help that cass was clearly trolling as support by taking kills and farm and not even buyinf wards and buying kill items.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calys Teneb View Post
Even if you were antagonized, you don't have evidence to claim that they won't be punished. By responding to their baiting, you made yourself a target for reporting as well, whereas if you kept a level head, they would have been the only targets for reports.

Riot doesn't overturn bans, so I would heavily suggest you take Game 5 in particular to heart if you want to retain your account.
Riot certainly can overturn ive seen it myself. And i will take to heart that game 5 moment. But i still feel its not justifyable as the entire team was far worse. And its evident in the chat.

I agree i made myself a target but i have been helping and have changed if i didnt i wouldnt be honored eith 64 honor in just under 2 weeks. This case is not justifyable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JohnnyOmega

Senior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EightAndZero View Post
Again i just want to clairfy i have 64 honor since a ban just 2 weeks ago that wiped my honor. I have been trying very hard to change and getting that much honor that quick should be evident. I do not wish to lose this account i am trying to change which honor should show. I feel i was wronged and trolls got me in the report.

I do agree the last 2 games some mistakes were made but i feel i was not alone and i was antaogized which is evident in the chat.

Thanks for your time.

There is some leeway for being provoked in chat but there are lines you shouldn't cross as well.

Game 5 indeed was probably the big decision turner in this case.

There's a lot of negativity in the incident. Here's an example (not the only one.

Ezreal [00:06:08] cass
Ezreal [00:06:12] why did you get 1 ward
Ezreal [00:06:34] really not in the mood for trolls
Ezreal [00:06:37] I do not mind afking

Instead of insulting cass and declaring to report, you should have just asked nicely for the player to get more wards (and possibly mention that multiple wards occupy the same slot).

There's more but I think you can understand the point.

The purpose of Tribunal is to filter the punishable incidents from the false reports and punish the punishable incidents apart from the false reports.

This means that false reports can only threaten you if you have actually committed punishable behavior in any of your games.

A guilty player gets punished for punishable behavior. A player is only innocent if there is no punishable behavior (with context considered) throughout all of the matches on his/her case.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

I wanted tobadd also in game 5 clearly i did not afk as i had 2nd most gold and most cs. I also asked pantheon to stop bugging and trolling me. I even complimented gangplank and wick on their play several times. Panth trolled and went mid. Cass refused to be support and thats why i told them they would both be reported. Its clear the retorted by reporting me illegitamatly.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
There is some leeway for being provoked in chat but there are lines you shouldn't cross as well.

Game 5 indeed was probably the big decision turner in this case.

There's a lot of negativity in the incident. Here's an example (not the only one.

Ezreal [00:06:08] cass
Ezreal [00:06:12] why did you get 1 ward
Ezreal [00:06:34] really not in the mood for trolls
Ezreal [00:06:37] I do not mind afking

Instead of insulting cass and declaring to report, you should have just asked nicely for the player to get more wards (and possibly mention that multiple wards occupy the same slot).

There's more but I think you can understand the point.

The purpose of Tribunal is to filter the punishable incidents from the false reports and punish the punishable incidents apart from the false reports.

This means that false reports can only threaten you if you have actually committed punishable behavior in any of your games.

A guilty player gets punished for punishable behavior. A player is only innocent if there is no punishable behavior (with context considered) throughout all of the matches on his/her case.
You are taking out of context and disregarding the fact that she trolled champ select to try and force a dodge. At 1700 elo you also should know to get at least 1 ward at start as a support. She didnt buyba single one. Even gangplank i think makes a comment towards it. She went kill items as a support. I feel the comment is correct considering what she did in champion select and at start. I do agree it is a abrupt statement. But its clear she did not care and was not there to win.

And even still i am being punished for 5 games with ab7 day ban. 4 of them are clearly incorrect. 1 is plausible.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EightAndZero

Junior Member

11-06-2012

Bump i would like some more neutral input as i do appreciate the feedback already gicen.


12