The New Twisted Treeline.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I am very disappointed. here is a link to this original post but i will post it here too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30386248

Sad to already say. i think the new twisted treeline is awful. i mean i love the idea. but you guys are adding way to much. The in game music IS SO DULL. Its so boring and tiring. i got bored and muted it within a minute. and i rarely ever mute LoL music, its too reptetitive and went too much for a eerie style. dont like that gold thing in the center. should have kept that out. also to many routes i understand riot you did that to set up ganks easier, to make it easier to travel. but its too bulky. to narrow. brushes are too small. its barely even viable to survive. i sometimes stand inside the brush with an oracle and they still can see me. i think its just broken. i dislike this new twisted treeline so much. i hope it doesnt really make it unless you remake it. to many new things ruined it. UGH i cant express how much i hate it. just. never feel like playing 3's again. and i used to play it all the time. forget it. this Map remake makes it. i will never be found on it again. NEVER

Gold thing as in the altar. too OP. and unnecessary

why the downvotes? lol because you dont agree with me? then say something instead of downvoting. all voices shall be heard.

Saucey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-22-2012

LOL you guys want feedback? here you go go to that link and re-read your thoughts about TT. you guys said nothing about the negative feedback why? i mean common its always good to give positive and negative feedback so you dont just boost up non twisted treeline players on this map.. =/

Saucey

10-22-2012

also im not trying to hate on it. i mean i dislike 80% of the new changes. but its still has its good features. but negative rules over positive.. i just hope they balance all this out before its release.. or even give it a thought.

n00tch

10-22-2012

I don't dislike the new map as much as you, but I don't think it should go out in it's current incarnation if it's replacing the current TT.

Sam

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimis5 View Post
I am very disappointed. here is a link to this original post but i will post it here too.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...8#post30386248

Sad to already say. i think the new twisted treeline is awful. i mean i love the idea. but you guys are adding way to much. The in game music IS SO DULL. Its so boring and tiring. i got bored and muted it within a minute. and i rarely ever mute LoL music, its too reptetitive and went too much for a eerie style. dont like that gold thing in the center. should have kept that out. also to many routes i understand riot you did that to set up ganks easier, to make it easier to travel. but its too bulky. to narrow. brushes are too small. its barely even viable to survive. i sometimes stand inside the brush with an oracle and they still can see me. i think its just broken. i dislike this new twisted treeline so much. i hope it doesnt really make it unless you remake it. to many new things ruined it. UGH i cant express how much i hate it. just. never feel like playing 3's again. and i used to play it all the time. forget it. this Map remake makes it. i will never be found on it again. NEVER

Gold thing as in the altar. too OP. and unnecessary
how is the "gold thing" as in the altar too op o.o I don't get it haha.

Saucey

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
i didnt downvote you. but like its op because if you get a little ahead by one or two kills. you basically dominate the game. then you can push and just get the other altar. getting more gold and exp and whatever else altar gives you. it doesnt give you a chance to push back. you are just being stuck getting hammered. and its hard to push back with all the jungle, maps made. its hard to push out without getting ganked or killed in a easy 3 v 1. since their are no wards either. that map is going to be ridiculous.

Saucey

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00tch View Post
I don't dislike the new map as much as you, but I don't think it should go out in it's current incarnation if it's replacing the current TT.
well its not just me. theirs a lot of others who dislike the map a lot. they have more hatred than i do. but yeah. it should be a different style of map. like. i love my twisted treeline. dont take that away from me :'( haha.

Saucey

10-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Såm View Post
OMGGG ITSS YOUU. ahhh <---HydraGaming. hey -.-

Roger Barbossa

10-23-2012

can't wait to play the new map

DARKxALLxSEER

10-23-2012

wow wow don't go take away the tank build's when you have ranger ruining a round. no wards my god take his buff away . then maybe make it hard to play def is OK but make but that make it so when get your ass handed there no coming back. know your try make the time in a game shorter they were never long to begin with .this how it is now if someone feed it over sooner then later that. is it ok that game is long 10min long ? All most every time not just now and then.