Sexualized Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carmilia

11-14-2012

We dont need this thread once per week, really. Topic is getting boring.

Tiny Tina

11-14-2012

Its a game. Take ANY game MMO or DOTA and look at all female characters. Every gaem has the same thing. Look at Blade & Soul females and you will go on a protest. I am a girl too but i personaly like it when i see spash arts sexy looks hot and in soem cases cute ^.^ I really dont see ANY problem with them drawing females that way and i dont see why spend time making this post.

Riot dont change a thing ^.^

Ecclesian

11-14-2012

Well the problem is, is that their bodies are distorted and contorted to fit them into poses that are impossible for the normal human female. Some of them have elongated back and bodies.

What kinds freaks me out is how many female champs have huge boobs while having the faces of 14 years olds...

I like champs that are hot but the excessive and unrealistic distortion is kinda sick. Then again, this game is geared more towards the young sensationalist. Everybody knows sexx sells.

Just think the underage thing is kinda gross and reveals more than what I want to know about the designers at Riot.

I love the game play though. I bought my copy in a box.

Kanderas

11-14-2012

There is also the fact that the OP is highly overstating the number of sexualised champions. Lux and Diana are by far not the only ones. Nevermind the fact that Riot is completely justified in catering to the 80% of their market who like champions to be sexualised. Riot is not the problem, the men who pay them to see t!tties in splash art are.

And since when is there an ugly superhero? Superheroes are by definition idealistic, and that extends to their looks. If you don't like big-breasted women you are definately in the wrong genre.

And Elise is a freaking spider. I'm not asking why she's busty I'm wondering why they aren't hanging out more. And being amazed that they managed to cover her and Zyra as much as they did considering NEITHER OF THEM IS WEARING ANY CLOTHES.

Hashmäl

11-14-2012

If it isn't a muscle bound guy, a huge chested woman or a cute yordle riot wants nothing to do with it.

If I recall correctly morello said that monster champs like cho or kog and "ugly" champs like trundle are "mistakes".

Kanderas

11-14-2012

While Morello did say that, he is known to be highly opinionated and often has views that are minority at Riot. Otherwise we wouldn't have Kha'Zix and they'd have completely scrapped Deathfire Grasp (which actually they may still do for S3 since some items are being removed).

People seem to forget that Riot is a business so their top goal is to make money. LoL may be free to play but it is not a service. If chicks with massive t!ts, blokes with massive muscles, and super-cute yordles is what makes them money then that is what they're gonna make. Sure they'll toss in a few modestly clad ladies and the odd Void Champ to keep minorities happy, but that isn't going to be the mainstream if they want to stay in business. At least not until the player base gets over massive breasts, which isn't going to happen soon.

Jaygon

11-14-2012

There's more than Diana and Lux for non-sexualized champions. Leona too.
Also: Poppy, Tristana, Lulu.