Inconsistencies with fan-shaped skill shots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IMATreeAMA

11-07-2012

Bump for justice.

JarlaxelBaenre

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvr View Post
I think it's more noticeable with smartcast, but it affects either method.
Avid smartcaster. Have this problem often on cho and annie. Sometimes looks like im going full ****** into a 5v1 just to get a feral scream in. Very frustrating, make it liek Cass ult plz +1+1+1

OBITWIZZLE

11-07-2012

I concur with your assessment. There should at least be an option for skillshots to be attached or detached. (Cast now, or area cast)

Railios

11-07-2012

Yeah this really RUINED morde for me when they changed how his cone works. Quality of life debuff.

You did not mention how both fail and react differently near walls making it really inconsistant if you play different champions often. Also the bug where you go to cast on an enemy and they walk under the cursor than the cone jumps to the opposite direction and you miss everything. If you are pointing on an enemy cast ON him.

WildLeon

11-07-2012

Im bumping because ive died multiple times as riven spamming R to hit that guy i know is in ult range but my curser is running past him to some godforsaken place when i just want it casted!

ihatetheblacks

11-07-2012

Always wondered why this was even in the game, it makes no sense what so ever. +1

Nax Karaal

11-07-2012

If we could know at least why they didn't changed anything after that all these other champ were released.

iargue

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Riven's second R will not cast at all if you are not within the cones range and have smart casting set.

****ing Riot >.>

Ðark Samus

11-07-2012

I gotta say I agree with how stupidly they handle certain conic skillshots. Could you imagine if line skillshots acted this way? If for example electro harpoon made Rumble have to fricken STOP AND MOVE to be closer to your cursor instead of just shooting? It's obviously stupid for line skillshots, so why in the hell do we have it this way for certain conic skillshots? Sooooo stupid.

And on the subject of stupidity, why the hell does Jarvan's flag just cast to max range instead of maybe moving him so the flag GOES WHERE YOUR CURSOR WAS? It's a god damn ground targetted AoE, it should behave like one. >:[

Dr Apocalyptic

11-07-2012

This may have been mentioned, and I am sure part (if not all) of this has to do with my lack of skill with her, but I have similar problems with Orianna's Q. I am not a great smart-caster, so perhaps that would fix my problems with trying to cast on the edge of the spell. Locking the "fan" to the champ (such as Ashe, etc) would be helpful for Orianna (locking the cast radius to her current location). But it might only be me, just my opinion.