Inconsistencies with fan-shaped skill shots.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Facetious Tomato

11-08-2012

Never thought about this before, and just realized it is the core reason behind my hatred of annie and cho. Please change to instant cast.

BadddSpelrrrr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

bump

Sylvr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

Bump

King Salomo

11-09-2012

bump

Malloreon

11-09-2012

Bump.
Agreed. Whenever I play one of the champs with this kind of system, it always becomes a hindrance.

BadddSpelrrrr

11-09-2012

NEED A REPLYZ! burmp

BadddSpelrrrr

11-11-2012

Dont you die on me!!!
bump

Slinkywheel

11-11-2012

the only problem i have with the cone shaped ones is that when you smartcast sometimes they don't go off because you can't walk and cast it in time and it screws you up (usually when you are cc'd)

but at the same time I like the walk + cast in lane

Etts

11-12-2012

Bump for justice.

Shadowmere

11-12-2012

Bump, I want this. Hate it when I turn back as Cho after casting W only to find out Cho didn't cast W because he was stunned/slowed and needed to move an extre 1/10 inch forward to cast it...