Teemo belongs with Lulu.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Banff

11-06-2012

Teemo is f'd up and thinks hes a legit scout. Lulu likes to play silly games and LOL was the only place that'd accept her. Clearly they're both maniacs, of similar physical stature, and should be with one another.

do it.

Skagwatcher

11-06-2012

No, VeigarXLulu is my accepted cannon. Teemo is in a love triangle with Tristana and Rumble.

Leotamer

11-06-2012

Teemo is a real scout, expect war has, for the most part, been abolished, and as such he adapted to being more suited for the league. Though, i won't disagree on one of your points, the guy is crazy.

Togekiss24

11-06-2012

Why would Veigar ever want anything to do with Lulu? But either way, the only thing a bit insane about Teemo is that he is remorseless, killing people without question or thought about how just the action is, but it's only because he cares deeply about his people.

Quiksilvur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

I think Fizz is a much better match, personally. Hectic chaos couple, right here.

Of course there's a species barrier, but that might be interesting.

Wintermaulz

11-07-2012

Teemo and a black hole were made for each other

Talon Silverwing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-07-2012

Vulu OTP

Wickian

11-13-2012

Lulu and Veiger both went isolation crazy in completely opposite ways(One negative one positive). Therefore they are the perfect match, opposites and all.