Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bruisers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Maviz

11-06-2012

What do you guys think riot should do about bruisers for TT?

Grimwolff

11-06-2012

Remove the option to play any bruiser champ

lol...that's all I can think of that they could do to this current map...

Kalarepa

11-06-2012

Maybe global % armor+mr penetration buff (like in Dominion) and global -% ofmax HP?

I feel like Riot is trying to balanced it with special items, but bruisers just buy them too and make themselves even stronger.

SaveTheMaids

11-06-2012

Bruisers/tanks tend to just die to ranged carries late game on SR. Their only job is to live long enough to either protect their carry or kill the other one before being bursted down/kited. Only a select few of them get to shine 50 minutes in. As someone that plays only tanks/bruisers that's not exactly my idea of fun. Part of the reason I like TT/SI is because ranged carries aren't a requirement to win a game that goes past 30 minutes. You can play with one on your team, but you don't need them.

It wasn't impossible to play ranged carries on old TT and it still isn't on the new map. You're just making more work for yourself and/or your teammates since the enemy team no longer has to think about who to focus and will just auto-target you every fight.

It just takes a bit more skill to play them well on TT/SI.
However, imo it was easier to play squishies on old TT since it was much easier to defend and/or avoid ganks.