Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metamilo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

in before barrier causes tonnes of balance issues and gets removed

N™YFFIN FUX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I think you should integrate a role picker, and set people in line for ques and if people troll ban them from ranked for 24hours then progress more and more for repeated offences. just saying some people may like that type of queue system. maybe you could try a beta version of it for maybe 2 weeks and get feedback on it, and see if yu should keep it. just saying.

UmiKaru

11-06-2012

All said and done, Vladimir still gets the shaft.

Cant' wait to see what they going to do to him >_>

Adapted

11-06-2012

BARRIER AS A SUMMONER SKILL -Explodes in joy-

DeathsRose000

11-06-2012

The Utility tree and under-used summoner spells are getting some love!
Now we just need to get champions like Karma back into the action

IronCurtain

11-06-2012

I like this!

AngryLion44

11-06-2012

Rengar is so week! You need to boost him in every thing

Eazen

11-06-2012

Dont forget Shaco lol!

FrostByte

11-06-2012

Great!

The GreatCs

11-06-2012

I loved this game from the moment my friend introduced me (this year!). I love the options, variety, and abilities each and every champ brings to the table. The weakest champ is sometimes the best champ for some players. Example: Trundle...I love using him but he gets "picked on" by alot of other players...they just don't know how to use him..lol!

1) I would have to say my biggest concern was the time it takes to build AP champs. All of the items for them are expensive. Not every game will you have time to jungle for extra cash.
2) Also I would like to see certain champs "ult" be more effective or useful somehow....example: Let Moakai ult provide some arm and magic resist/ Yorick ult needs to last longer to insure he gets back up for a limited time/ finally champs like Oriana and Zil...if casting a spell out in the open (not selecting friend or enemy), let the spell activate on yourself...instead of trying to find your champ in the middle of everyone else during a skirmish (I smart cast by the way)

Thank you Riot!