Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackFlameFox

11-06-2012

Are we going to see more items with passives, actives, on-hits, and auras? Will we see a greater variety of items to build on carries? Part of the balance problem with adcs is that they all build the same items. Youmuu's Ghostblade is a good item for carries with no escape like Varus but it's a little underpowered. And melee carries like Master Yi, Fiora, and Trynd are nonexistent, if there was a item for them that provided a small aura flat armor debuff so it couldn't be built on ranged ads that might help. Support champs are fine in lane but I remember watching a team fight during MLG where Taric dazzled someone then stood there looking good. If there was more active support items he might not have looked so useless. In addition what about making the top and bottom of SR symmetrical to account for the advantage of blue side? And what about adding a 360 rotating camera, as well as Champion summoner icons and icons for skins bought? And where is Lubu Jarvan?

CharliBrown

11-06-2012

Sounds good

WRK Nagorok

11-06-2012

hey guys i wish u could put in a stash system like Dota 2 and HoN
please thumbs up this if u agree but do not down vote if u do not agree i want the admins, gamemaster etc to c what we agree on

Zacaelus

11-06-2012

So how about making items & buffs for energy champs specifically? (Something like a frozen heart but for shen & kennen & other energy champs, the energy system is flawed & run out of juice too fast, fix it or remove it & turn them to either cd or mana based-champs). What about moving the buff mastery gives smite from defense tree to offense tree? (Since more champs that are junglers are offense based not tanks.) How about moving tough skins & bladed armor to utilities tree? Or something that reduces the price of wards & items in the utilities tree? Maybe expand the use of expanded mind & make it more rewarding to invest in? Make greed & awareness viable enough to be worthy of putting some points in it? Why not have Mastermind give 15% cdr on ss & champs abilities & passives? Have you thought of maybe making more points added to the systems & expanding all of the summoner trees, maybe having multiple combo of points unlock secret mastery points? (How about making each of the summoner tree large enough they can put 60 or 90 points in them & have summoners gain 2 or 3 points per summoner level?) You should add more items slots on champs, perhaps 8 slots? o.O

Just some thoughts. =X

LegitimateLies

11-06-2012

Can we have a new map pls Riot D:

Endless Chambers

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFlameFox View Post
Are we going to see more items with passives, actives, on-hits, and auras? Will we see a greater variety of items to build on carries? Part of the balance problem with adcs is that they all build the same items. Youmuu's Ghostblade is a good item for carries with no escape like Varus but it's a little underpowered. And melee carries like Master Yi, Fiora, and Trynd are nonexistent, if there was a item for them that provided a small aura flat armor debuff so it couldn't be built on ranged ads that might help. Support champs are fine in lane but I remember watching a team fight during MLG where Taric dazzled someone then stood there looking good. If there was more active support items he might not have looked so useless. In addition what about making the top and bottom of SR symmetrical to account for the advantage of blue side? And what about adding a 360 rotating camera, as well as Champion summoner icons and icons for skins bought? And where is Lubu Jarvan?
I really wish melee carries were a tad bit more viable. And at least let me do some kind of fighting as a support instead of being the guy to die instead of the carry.

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Just admit it. You guys KNOW you can't get rid of flash even though it's cancer to this game. Nerfing it's cool-down won't effect it's use at all, as it's just too damn good.

You removed Fortify for being "OP". But, that is the only thing Dota gives for free. Meanwhile the instant-blink that has a hefty price tag, and takes up an item slot for nothing but the active, is given for free to everyone.

Looking forward to see some "armor pen" items hopefully, as you removed 20 armor reduction and 30 armor pen at season 2 (which sucks, one of the reasons LW is seen so much more now). And the new masteries. Btw, I think you guys should look at rune balance again. So many underwhelming runes atm. >_<

Xigbar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

"Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane"

That's nice and all, but when supports like Blitzcrank are always picked over a squishy like Sona or Lulu, I kind of hope there's an equivalent exchange going here. Or just take away those stupid sona nerfs.

Murk Boi Wonda

11-06-2012

YES! more items i'm glad the feedback i submitted worked!

Civical

11-06-2012

I main support, I've been excited all day because of this