Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostStalker

11-06-2012

All hail AD Casters!

Ringo Mandingo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
why not buff other summoner spells and leave the ones we love alone
i really dont see a need to balance flash, summoner spells are all on the same page with an exception to like clarity, clairvoyance, promote and revive. exhaust, heal, cleanse, ignite, flash, teleport and ghost are all in a good place and serve their purposes

as for clarity and revive i dont think these really need to be a part of competitive play
as for clairvoyance, i think it could use a buff. maybe lower cooldown, buff radius or make it so that the enemy team cant see when you clairvoyance.

i dont think increasing the cooldowns of flash/ignite is solving the problem

Soup44

11-06-2012

Will the jungle changes be anything similar to the new treeline, in terms of gold and xp gain. I hate jungling on SR knowing that I will be underleveled and underfarmed. I find the new treeline jungle much more rewarding compared to SR.

Last Ember

11-06-2012

Sweet

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

CDR on flash gets spiked

Galio can't surprised ult me as much as he already doesn't.

iLetto

11-06-2012

Gift one skin for all players!

Fox P McCloud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Which day(s) will items be covered, Morello? Masteries?

Auryiel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Will you revisit the balance of older champions that will be hurt by those changes? I'm thinking Mordekaiser will cry in a corner :\

Albireo

11-06-2012

Quote:
Early flat Magic Resistance and Armor prevent people from being killed even if they get really outplayed in lane
So, that's really, the only thing that sounds wrong, even now it's really hard to survive a lvl2 gank in this game, if they tweek that too much, it's will just be gg for that lane from that poin ahead.

Sounds like the brusier fest with burst that Twisted Treeline is going up to, a lot of early fights because you can snowball even harder.

FargoneMyth

11-06-2012

Why the **** are they raising the CD on flash and ignite? So we only gonna be able to use them like once every 10 minutes or some stupid ****?