Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bad Morde Bot

11-06-2012

My primary concern about Flash CD nerf is that it will make gapclosing champions even stronger - and this is already a VERY SERIOUS problem in this game.

For a moment assume Flash was removed from the game outright. Who would play Ashe? Kog'Maw? Who wouldn't be playing Graves, Ezreal, Corki, and Caitlyn?

topgunLT1

11-06-2012

I really wanted this game to have role based summoner spells , for eg : assassins will have more range on their flash than other roles, heal is more on supports or tanks , ghost walk is more effective on junglers .

When i switched to this game from dota i felt this was more like an rpg game than dota because of the masteries and rune pages , after seeing your league of legends world map i expected some open world fun games for taking a break from competitive games of summoners rift . You guys kinda fulfilled this expectations with the addition of dominion and proving grounds . Hope u have more such modes for us and mini games for us. Already buying champions with ip makes this game like a collectable mini game .

Cant wait for SEASON 3

CarlSagansCosmos

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
One thing with flash is that it is almost, if not necessary. It almost seems to be not an option. The problem with nerfing it constantly, increasing it's CD, making it's range shorter is that it doesn't feel as fun, it's almost aggravating. But it's worth, even with a long CD almost seems needed.

Don't get me wrong, I hate flash, but I feel like an addict. I don't want it, I just need it. Please stop making it so expensive to use (IE increasing CD).

FilipeSVB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Achievements soon?

druidghost3

11-06-2012

tanks with the shield from proving ground are going to be basically immortal and that is just ridiculous

Pot Skillgrim

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Best 2 Summoner spells getting nerfed? Why?

xXThousandSunsXx

11-06-2012

So when is the patch coming? like today as it was said?
Or you guys delaying the preseason?
Why it doesn't surprise me.

slamor

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harutan View Post
both are pretty cheap, and calling isnt bad, like DFG, the thing most people seem to forget, you are paying for an on use as well as stats, stop looking at the stats alone saying "this sucks"
Calling is not bad? Are you kidding me? Unless you are top lane tryndamere, that item is a waste on all the other champs. The active is good but the stats are not wanted by anyone. That is why nobody buys it ever.

Deathswarrior

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psicomago View Post
How about some change to the possible administration in the account, maybe some options like send ip/rp to other account, stuff like that

I like your thought but with all the "hacker" cases out there this would be a nightmare.

IS11d6327cb35cafc124891

11-06-2012

when xypherous will post more detail about item ? tomorrow ?