Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Foxboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Sweet can't wait

Obduracy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.
That's the problem though... you guys aren't doing enough to fix Flash. You have been increasing the cooldown on it for two years (including one or two range reductions) but it is STILL the most used summoner spell, period. Doesn't this mean that there is a larger design flaw with the spell?

Besides that, I hope these changes will change the popular meta in LoL for once... having sustain solo top, mid, carry/support bot with a jungler is getting stale after all this time.

HadesStreet

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by violatedillusion View Post
are you serious? so basically if your not ezreal or any champ who doesnt have an escape your pretty much more ****ed than you were before. Nice riot. Way to think.

Is it even possible for you guys to go one patch without nerfing something?

also why would you even nerf something like that...everyone and their mother has access to it.
Again

Riot is kick-starting S3 by making SR more AD caster/Assassin friendly.

DrDivine

11-06-2012

I'm really glad someone brought up Barrier in SR. But other than that I'm really excited for these changes.

Benjam1n507

11-06-2012

Hue

Marnu

11-06-2012

Morello, I love you. And when is elo reset?

AverageAdam

11-06-2012

So when can we expect to see some of the 'details' on some of these changes. Love the ideas that you posted but not a single 'detail' was listed. I mean like can we expect something today or will I be hitting F5 all night for nothing? Thanks Riot!

Chill 2 Side

11-06-2012

I love the nerf to flash, its a junglers dream give me a sejuani buff also and i`ll cry happy tears

Bradders11

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
[aws3]news/November_2012/2012_11_06_Morello_Response/Morello_post.jpg[/aws3]

Summoner Spells: Last, and definitely not least, we’re taking a look at our summoner spells. A couple sneak peeks:

• We’ve added a certain shielding spell from Proving Grounds, and made it so Heal is actually a support skill
I really don't like the idea of this. Seems to counter the whole "we don't like that you can outplay someone in lane and still not get kills" thing.

Mogs01gt

11-06-2012

MORE ITEMS!! I've been screaming this for months or longer!