Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Slyvery

11-06-2012

Need to rename the items Noxus vs Damecia Battle Royal!

CloudminS

11-06-2012

When Season 3??

Kaosovic

11-06-2012

Moar

CakeDoer

11-06-2012

Nerfing Flash again is just going to strengthen mobility creep and encourage more passive play instead of whatever you think it's going to do. It's just the wrong way to go, Riot...

DeusVult

11-06-2012

Theory crafting time

Prime

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Is Smite going to be nerfed as well?

Because you know... it's taken by two players in 100% of my games. (one on each team)

(being downvoted for sarcasm, unless people actually want Smite to be nerfed. Unlike Ignite, Exhaust, and Flash, Smite is a must have if you reside in the jungle)

Would rather the summoner spells that aren't used to be buffed instead of the popular spells being nerfed. Some people believe Flash could slow down games. Nerfing Ignite will definitely slow down a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iced Cream View Post
Nerf smite to deal regular, not true damage.
That would make it harder to smite dragon/baron/buffs because you would have to calculate their armor/mr (whichever is used) in the calculation. This would allow people to smite early and have them stolen much easier. Please don't do this Riot.

4o4 not found

11-06-2012

sounds like dfg is getting removed

"A few items that have been challenging to elegantly balance are being removed in favor of the new options"

Iced Cream

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBrady View Post
Is Smite going to be nerfed as well?

Because you know... it's taken by two players in 100% of my games. (one on each team)
Nerf smite to deal regular, not true damage.

RpiesSPIES

11-06-2012

THANK YOU for doing SOMETHING to Ignite. I hate the spell with such passion because of all the power it has, and I'm glad that its cooldown is actually being increased. I'd love more adjustments to it, but this is hopefully gonna make it closer to balanced.

Prods

11-06-2012

woot!