Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kanoba

11-06-2012

why nerf the CD on flash its already long enough

AlainAwakens

11-06-2012

Morello, do you have any plan to remake or improve those champions that were left behind in season 2? Will there be some kind of change in champions? or just all the other stuff?

Drakien

11-06-2012

Hmmmm I am actually worried about the Defense runes nerf... I know Riot wants to favor agressive gameplay but I also don't want people going full ofensive rune pages and run-over everyone...

But we shall see what changes they are proposing... maybe lower the flat defense they offer and buffing the def.x level? That would be great for tanks in the late-game

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

I've actually thought of an idea for flash
OFFENSIVE: maybe make it so you can only flash towards enemies with it, having it react like volibear running towards enemies, or vaynes passive, what I mean is, you move your mouse over an enemy champ and use flash, you flash towards that champ(flash forward that distance, does not have to actually connect, so it would be a useful double gap closer)
DEFENSIVE: perhaps make it silence you for a little while after the flash, a sort of fleeing effect, or maybe go an extra step and cause it to "passify" you, no attacking/casting for 2-4 seconds, depending on how long riot would deem fit, then you cant use it to flash kill people, it would be the defensive spell and thus fill a single niche, instead of being a universally powerful spell that every1 MUST take

Jaxller

11-06-2012

am i going to lose karthus and singed junlge in the new jungle? ;-;

Tigsen

11-06-2012

Sorry, Morello, but this just doesn't seem like a "full rundown" (the words used in yesterday's state of the game post in describing what we'd be getting today). You're basically saying change is coming, but no substantial details have been provided. When someone tells me they're going to give me the "full rundown" I expect ALL the details, not what amounts to little more than a meeting agenda. I normally appreciate your posts, but I've got to give you guys a thumbs-down for setting our expectations for all the details to be released today when in fact, when you get right down to it, almost no information was released.

Saffuran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbopasta View Post
Pretty excited for new jungle items. Maybe now the jungler can be a role people actually want instead of support 2.0
Only bad players don't like jungling. xD
It's only support 2.0 if you use that type of jungler btw. >.>

Aero Thanatos

11-06-2012

I disagree on bringing Barrier to Summoners Rift. If you guys are like me and play ARAM on Proving Grounds, you know how popular Barrier is. It shields you for more dmg than ignite deals (atleast at lvl 3 im not sure about other lvls) which makes Barrier+Flash the new Ignite+Flash. It also slows down the gameplay and allows people to escape punishment from mistakes in game.

Pösh

11-06-2012

inc nerfs across the board.

violatedillusion

11-06-2012

Quote:
We’ve raised the cooldowns of popular summoner spells (Flash, Ignite, etc.) in lieu of nerfing their power
are you serious? so basically if your not ezreal or any champ who doesnt have an escape your pretty much more ****ed than you were before. Nice riot. Way to think.

Is it even possible for you guys to go one patch without nerfing something?

also why would you even nerf something like that...everyone and their mother has access to it.