Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RabidLlama1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddum420 View Post
nerfing flat ar and mr..

putting barrier in SR

gg logic.

and why nerf flash again?

how about we just make it a one time use ability?
There's a 95% chance people will continue to use it every game. An ability that strong probably does need to be nerfed.

Harutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamor View Post
I am afraid with ignite being nerfed, heal and sustain champs will get buffed a lot. Surely all the soraka healing across the map and there being no ignite on the enemy can only create a great balance. The healing reduction is half the reason players chose ignite and is a necessity for those heal and sustain champs. Was the chain of events of ignite nerf to healing champs observed closely?
executioners calling, morello's evil tome
so I herd u liek countering healers
do it in your build, not with a summoner that stomps out the enemies abilities without your own build taking a hit

jeez, isnt that what COUNTERING is all about? enemy heals alot, so I change my build to COUNTER then, enemies have too much armor so I change my build to COUNTER the armor
theres no negatives to taking ignite at the moment in the game, and it's gonna be up for every teamfight with the current cooldown, so you get a free executioner/morellos tome just by taking this summoner, quit complaining kids, learn to build ur champs

hi im qwerty

11-06-2012

Flash and ignite will still be overused :/

Nikosaru

11-06-2012

i dont like the sound of any of that... but. new season means refresh and start anew. out with the old and in with the new

RG zate

11-06-2012

Hello Morello, when the season 3 start??

Morello

Lead Designer

11-06-2012
7 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbu View Post
Can you stop raising cooldowns on Flash and actually implement a good solution? Such as making it so you cannot use flash as an escape (if you were hit in the last 3 seconds, it won't let you flash)
Well, that's not a good solution because it prevents it being an escape, making it more favored in gap-close assassins and fighters.

Flash will still be used, I can't imagine it not.

TTTintillo

11-06-2012

Bring back Stark's fervor, Zeke's useless.

Lukiner

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by quibble42 View Post
YES YES YES OMG YES-
Support wards help: YES YESSSS
New Build: YES
New Jungle: YES
New Lane Strategem: YES
Shield in 5v5: NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOPE http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0...ature=youtu.be
More of this, PLEASE. LoL Is awesome- however you improved that.. like.. woah.
Masteries: YES YES YES
fixed

Dercy Gonçalves

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Statikk will more tomorrow
Anything new for today though? Or should i just stop F5ing and wait for tomorrow?

edit: i mean details in any of the changes

MrHarz

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
Yes, Barrier numbers are tweaked on SR a lot. Roku will speak to this in the next couple days.
Ah, well then.

I'll just put away this "The End is Nigh!" sign then.