Morello Introduces Preseason Updates

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Holydemonhero

11-06-2012

I hope there will be some kind of ap oriented jungle items

Sir Dougles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khammal View Post
Dear Riot,

Please stop supporting "Meta". It has ruined a lot of the gameplay value due to people feeling that if you don't play a certain way, then you are terrible and will always lose. Others, along with myself, are often discouraged from playing because of the flack that is constantly thrown around about people not playing how others think that you must play, build, lane, etc. I enjoy new things being added to the game, but overall, the game was much more enjoyable two years ago.

Sincerely,

This Guy
RE:

News Flash. You can't really escape the "Meta" in any competitive game since the "Meta" is really about what works the best. If you are using the term to describe current lane set up, then it has been like this for quite sometime. Riot knew this was the optimal set-up beforehand just like how they 0 CS Support was optimal before it became popular. The lanes and how they are set up now is the most effective and any "Break" from it is actually going to be just a reiteration of it (AD/Support top instead of bot).

If you are using the term to describe builds then you are also flawed. For the longest time Sion was built AD until someone decided to do AP because of his good ratios. Riot could have stopped it but instead let it be. They even nerfed them but not by much so the build is still viable. Same thing with AP Rengar.

And honestly you don't have a leg to stand on when you are referring to champ viability. This isn't Marvel vs Capcom 2 where only 4 characters were played out of a cast of around 30 (don't remember exact number). Over half the cast of champs were picked or banned at worlds which means there is going to be someone viable to play.

If you don't like adhering to a "Meta" then don't play SR. Play a bot game, or Dominion, or new TT, or better yet ARAM. There's a mode that doesn't concern itself with the "Meta"

Great Sephiroth

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breast Support View Post
Barrier? Riot pls no.

That i agree with you this spell have no place in random queue

2 Swainz

11-06-2012

I love all those changes except I'm kind of worried about barrier on SR.

Sapheriel

11-06-2012

are there any plans to upgrade the item shop interface with things like additional sub categories, name search or keyboard shortcuts?

Papaya01

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polarbearrunner View Post
Make sure when you do post comments on things you don't like or what you do like, make sure it's all constructive if you want to see anything done about changes. Just don't get on the forums and talk about how much something sucks or ask for changes without giving reason behind why you think what you think as well as other options to look at.
qq *****

DNAgent

11-06-2012

Of course there will also be a new consumable item that will restore energy every 10 seconds when an ability is used called "Morello Yellow".

Hawkeye55

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobDaBlob View Post
Hey Riot, maybe you could do something with eleisa's miracle. lately I've been wanting to try it out in lane as a support so i can spam really start spamming abilities to help support better and i feel like the tenacity lets me get lucidity boots, for even more spam, on tank supports that i would otherwise build merc treads on. The problem I'm having is that it doesn't give any gold/5 or build into a useful support item later.

I would really enjoy having it as a more viable support item in some way (maybe give it some sort of wriggle's passive that allows for a free ward). i think it would really help out supports in lane phase and give them more options for item builds.
Always liked the idea of this item, but no viable options come from it. Agreed^

DaAlb

11-06-2012

season 2 not end yet 0.0 ?

Hathel Ithilidin

11-06-2012

Why would you raise the ridiculously long cd on flash?