@RIOT: I give you Interplanetary J4.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Omnifinity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Interplanetary J4 - Bringer of peace and ender to all intergalactic scum!

Attachment 554005

Quote:
Q [Dragon Strike] - No idea. Does Q stuff, I guess. Somebody mentioned using a thermic lance or something from Fallout, but I don't know myself. Maybe a drill of sorts for space-mining? Help me, community!

PICTURE COMING SOONISH!
Quote:
W [Golden Aegis] - Focusing his might, Jarvan's strength becomes massive, creating his own orbit and pulling in nearby asteroid belts for his protection.

PICTURE COMING SOONISH!
Quote:
E [Demacian Standard] - Jarvan plants his flag, claiming that section of space for RIOT and boosting the defenses of his home planet.

PICTURE COMING SOON!
Quote:
R [Cataclysm] - With the force of an asteroid, Jarvan dunks, creating a crater for his intergalactic battles.

Attachment 554003

So, wha'd'ya guys think??

EDIT: Every time I try and upload the last few images, I keep getting the "It broke" screen, the one with Gragas being held by a crane -_- anyone know why that is?

xRustySpoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

10/10 would bang.

this actually seems sick as hell.

The5lacker

11-06-2012

That is some TERRIBLE Photoshop (Or MS paint), but the idea of space Jarvan is pretty bawse.

Omnifinity

11-06-2012

Bumping before bed!

Omnifinity

11-06-2012

Bahdump!

Omnifinity

11-09-2012

Bump with a quick edit. I'm struggling with uploading the last few images. I keep getting the "It broke" page with Gragas held up by helicopters. Anyone know what this means?

Omnifinity

11-11-2012

Bump.