Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for serious player for 5s

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hittz

11-06-2012

Guys i am putting together a serious and competitive 5s team we look to actually have practice and active players.
Invite me IG for a tryout spot tryouts will be held AFTER 12AM tue-sat as well as all day sunday, and monday you must tryout.
I dont care what your solo queue elo is everyone can get a chance to tryout.
Only serious inquiries will get a position.

Positions availiable: ADC. Mid, Jungle,

What i do ask again is serious inquiries as well as the following.

What you should have when you IG request for tryout spot:
Your experiance, your role as well as main champions for that role as well as a backup role for the team.

Practice times will come after we get are main people together, dont think that this is a super strict team we are all here to have fun but at the sametime when we are practicing or doing team things i do expect seriousness so if your intereseted just follow the post and i will get back you when i am online.

hittz

11-06-2012

bump

WildSnorlaxxx

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Strong Mid/Top willing to tryout, IGN: WildSnorlaxxx

MontyReinhardt

11-06-2012

IGN: MontyReinhardt

Strong Jungler and top lane. Can mid or support as well.