If You Were a LoL Champ .. ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mega Leet Sauce

11-06-2012

Well, bad asses never look at explosions... So...

I could see myself yelling taunts at someone cross map, which would be funny to see them walk towards me for 3 seconds, could really murk a gank from anywhere.

I liked the idea of fioras riposte, but never felt like it was quite good enough, also sivir and noc's spell shields/

Everyone likes to pretend they can shoot energy beams.

The ult just seemed... apropriate

Watakushi721

11-06-2012

That'd work, I could play bodyguard in fights and make people take AOE damage and risk a combo for trying to disrupt you.

Mega Leet Sauce

11-06-2012

Bet this is how real champs are made. They sit down and some guy is like... I feel like a scarecrow today, haha

joe42

11-06-2012

my champ
passive= PRO LEETNESS=i use no mana and every ability is at 1 second cooldown. Everytime i use an ability, i get 1 stack. for 10 stacks, you kill 1 enemy on the field by typing in their champions name.resets to 0 stacks when you get a hexakill
Q= assassinate =kill 1 enemy within the whole map,when i get 200 gold for killing an enemy, i get 1 free item in the shop and get bonus cash
W= reveal=Revael everyone on the enemy team and kill 1 of them, if i kill 1 enemy, i get a stack of heads, when i get 5 stacks, i win the game and all teh accounts belong to mee
E= stealth= i stealth myself and gain invulnerability and untargetable status for 53 minutes and teleport anywhere on the map
R= pentakill=i get a pentakill. if i get a penta kill while i use dis ability, i win the gaem

Aureline

11-06-2012

joe42, I don't think you understand the idea of this.

You're not supposed to just be making a severely OP 1-hit kill champ. You're supposed to self-reflect and be able to make yourself into a champion. Like, actually take elements of not only your personaltiy, but what you like about champions you do play, and wrap it all into one package.

Look at my post, or Wata's post (bottom of the first page) for example.

Also, why would you ever use any ability besides R? :P

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Joe lol I wish I could simultaneously upvote and downvote you. For your straightforward ideas and then because they are blatantly OP.

And lol Aureline(?) "Your friendly neighborhood." You live in my neighborhood? All of our neighborhoods?
But yeah I'm gonna post my idea in a bit. (Gonna steal one of my previous champions skills) Plus I'm on my cell pretty damned impossible to type. (I'm lazy)

joe42

11-06-2012

that describes my real life personality- OP GOD

Aureline

11-06-2012

Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
I'll be watching you

o_______________0

Tadeyoshi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

That's exactly what I was getting at. Lol. I live vouyerism(jk). Um... Yeah so here's my old guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadeyoshi View Post
Champion Concept: Danil (“Divine Justice”)
The Special Ops Commander

Danil lived in a small Noxian village North of Noxus and East of Zaun. Danil had lived there for most of his life with his mother before the catastrophe that destroyed the land. He worked in the mines with his mother to help provide for them. He was 14 when the Demacian soldiers came and attacked the village. They burnt everything to the ground. His mother hid him in their basement before they came. The sight was horrible one “Brand” would indeed savor. After the fires settled the Demacian soldiers found him while searching through the rubble.
They took him in as a “prisoner of war” but really as a young boy who had nowhere else to go. It was two months before they assigned work to him. He would never speak with anyone and simply did what he could to get the mission done. They traveled in a large battalion and would not return to Demacia for a year. As he worked he began to grow closer with the soldiers. They assigned him to a position of a foot soldier. They soon saw he had great fighting potential and had even greater tactics and strategies.
As he returned to Demacia they presented him before the King Jarvan the III. He listened to the boy’s story and was told of the potential he possessed. The king made him an Official Demacian and told the royal guard to train and instruct him. 8 years passed… Danil had been assigned to the Demacian Special Operations Unit. He had been assigned to it as the group leader and in charge of four of the best covert operatives in Demacia. He was able to complete any mission he was assigned, with even greater results than anticipated. But soon after the creation of the league Danil got a very interesting point of information.
Noxian General Du Couteau had been in charge of the defense and protection of Danil’s village. But word of the Demacian attack came three weeks before and withdrew all his forces in the village leaving it defenseless. Danil had heard that two of General Du Couteau’s daughters had joined the league. Danil shortly after hearing this news went on leave with the King’s approval to go and join the League of Legends. “Now let’s see what those two have to say…”

“Adapt yourself to the things among which your lot has been cast and love sincerely the fellow creatures with whom destiny has ordained that you shall live.”
-Danil

Abbilities:
Q: Hextech Shotgun: Danil loads his gun with up to 4 shots. Each shot takes aprox. 5-6 sec. to load each shot can be fired consecutively with a 0.5 sec cooldown. Fires eight small bullets a short distance in front of him dealing physical damage. The damage diminishes in range.
Focused: Each bullet slows stacking on targets hit by multiple bullets.

W: Covert Specializations: Danil has passively increased armor and life steal. Danil may activate this ability for nearby allies giving them half of the value and increasing his own my 25%. While active Danil cannot crit. But damage done to Danil heals allies for a percentage.
Focused: Danil and nearby allies cannot be dealt critical strikes thus making them their default value. Buff lasts for 3-5 seconds.

E: Close Combat: Danil stabs target enemy with his combat knife dealing magic damage to target in front of him and slowing their attack speed by 10-30% for 2.5 seconds. If the target is moving the then the attack speed debuff is exchanged for a 0.5-1.5 second stun.
Focused: Danil gains focus rooting him and his target in place. He is unaffected by knocked airborn effects or knock backs.

R: Focused Strike: Danil becomes stealthed for 10-20 seconds increasing his movement speed for 25% and armor and magic resist by 20-40. His next 1-3 ability becomes empowered granting additional effects. After each ability the next three standard attacks have a higher critical strike chance. 10-30%

Passive: Battle Hardened: For each nearby enemy champion Danil gains bonus 10% attack speed and 15 attack damage per champion, in the form of a buff called Skirmish. If it is only one champion Danil gains a buff called Assault giving him bonus 10-15-20 attack damage and 4-8-10% movement speed upgrading at levels 7-12-16.

Character Design
Voice: Russian accent, Not very talkative, Intellectual, Battle hardened
“Battles are won by men. Wars are won by strategists.”

Apperance: Has a scar through lip. Green serious eyes. Shotgun on back and combat knife on right thigh. Ammunition in shells strapped across chest. Three fragmentation grenades on left thigh. Wearing black cammo Spec. Ops. Uniform. Uniform has letters DSO on it.

I openly accept comments and ideas. Feel free to post your ideas I will try to get back to it as best I can. I was also thinking of a different ultimate but for now I think I will leave it. So go ahead and tell me what you think.
Edit: this was before stealth nurfs and Graves or Wukong I think... So its old. And yeah that would be me.

Aureline

11-06-2012

Aure would meet Danil outside of the Fields of Justice, like at the bar, or something, hear his tearjerker of a story, and be like, "well, ****, man. I just kinda wound up here on my way to the kitchen."

Also, with your Ult and the combination of your other abilities when Focused, you might actually be able to catch Aure when she's using "Peace Out" haha. And if she turned on you, you'd likely kill her quickly. But if she turned on you with enough stacks on her Q, you'd get nuked fairly quickly .. she'd still end up W-ing out, though.