S3 jungle tier list

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dyr0nejk2

11-06-2012

These are based around an assumption the jungle will be similar to that of S1

NOTE* these are in the vein of Stonewall's tier list in the sense it takes their jungling, counter-jungling, and ganking in to account, not their relevance in Pro play.

Tier 1 - Lee Sin, Nunu, Nocturne, Udyr, Shyvana, Dr. Mundo, Skarner, Trundle, Cho`Gath ,Maokai, Olaf, Jarvan, Malphite, Hecarim, Shaco

Tier 2 –Diana, Warwick, Elise, Riven, Rengar, Darius,Kha`Zix, Jax, Volibear, Rammus, Gangplank, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Fiddlesticks, Master Yi, Zyra,

Tier 3 - Fiora, Sion, Kayle, Gragas, Wukong, Evelynn

Tier 4 – Karthus, Heimerdinger, Yorick

These are not too different from the current tier lists The things I changed was removing the junglers who are now too slow or weak for the jungle (for example I removed Shen, Alistar, and Nautilus from the list entirely). I moved Mundo, Skarner, and Maokai down because they will be hurt by the new jungle, but they are still high tier. For the same reason Udyr and Nocturne move up due to their quick clears and sustain that always made them strong (In S1 and S2). I also consider Nunu and Shaco better now because they both should still clear well, and counter-jungling is more devestating now.

Internet

11-06-2012

Hey, If it a single target jungle, Rengar should be low t1

imweasel09

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Are you seriously trying to make a tier list when we don't know literally any of the changes?

Reallshotgg

11-06-2012

i think i value stonewalls tier list slightly more than yours

Dyr0nejk2

11-06-2012

You guys clearly aren't understanding my post, I'm saying it's a hypothetical tier list based off the assumption of a new jungle similar to that of S1. It is different from the current one because the jungle will be different. I never said it was definitive, rather it was what I thought would make sense.

BTW the camps will be stronger, making rengars poor first clear even worse.