Summoner profile: Skins

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lenvorius

11-06-2012

So we can all browse our own champions on our summoner profile easy enough... why not the same for skins? In order to view all the skins we have, we have to go through and individually click on each champion and then find the skin we own. Why not have a list on our profile that would show all our purchased skins? Exactly like the 'owned' champions page on our profile, the skins would be alphabetical by champion and could be laid out like a card collection. Anyone with a collector type personality would certainly approve of this idea I would imagine, and it might be a good incentive for people to purchase more skins.

Xaedrik

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

I do honestly love this idea. Though I could of course easily live without it, I do personally own quite the collection of skins and would enjoy an organized tab for me to look through them and remember which ones I have lol. It would certainly be enjoyable.

SephirothWontDie

11-06-2012

i actually like this idea, but make it so that the page becomes available after purchasing a certain amount of skins, because honestly, it would be useless for those who only want 1 skin(yes, there is someone like that, probably more). maybe it becomes available at 10 skin purchases?

The5lacker

11-06-2012

Alternatively alternatively, this is just pointless and you can easily just check your skins based on champion, or look through the store for skins you DON'T have.

Lenvorius

11-09-2012

There's just no sense of reward in having to search through each individual champion to find each skin. How hard would it be to make a 'skins' tab in your summoner profile, just like champions, match history etc. For those who enjoy purchasing skins, I think it would be a great idea. If you don't collect skins, then that's fine, don't bother looking at that tab, but if you've got a sort of 'collector' personality, or even want to quickly show off to friends some of your skins, then why not? You could view other summoner's profiles and quickly see what skins they had. It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult for Riot to create.

LeviathanUnbound

11-09-2012

This is a great idea, wouldn't have any negative effects and would be pretty simple for Riot to program and implement, I approve. There is simply no reason not to implement this.

Lenvorius

11-12-2012

I mean there are is a spell tab, an achievement tab, a champion tab. Why not have a skin tab? Would simply lay out all your purchased skins in an organized, simple, and visually pleasing way.

HeadinPants

11-12-2012

OMG @ RIOT This is an AMAZING idea it needs to be done! It also encourages people to buy riot points and you guys need money to pay your workers, Am I right or am I right? BUMPING SO HARD.

Lenvorius

11-20-2012

Exactly! It would be great for Riot and great for us

Lenvorius

11-22-2012

Please do it Riot