3,000 petition signatures later...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LadyKayra

11-22-2012

"you" are just guinea pigs to riot, just play, rage, and do whatever you want, they will make his statistics, and gather his data. Just to make more money (from the game they love).

You can guess why they aren't "improving" SR as much as TT to make it better.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

I check back on this thread every now and again to see what has become. It frustrates me to think that all the posts saying we don't like this and we don't care for it are gone, though i assume that means they either left TT or LoL all together. seeing how things have gone, it feels like the petition and every bit of criticism has gone to waste.
Riot for all that they listen and engage with the community, just don't care about those of us that just wanted to voice our opinions on what would make our favorite game mode better. they care about the comments that are either bugs or constructive criticism that is pretty much "love this map!! u guyz roxzor!! dis map would be so much bettorz with x,y,z!!! or maybe change h,i,j to l,m,n!! thanks love u guyz ur the best!!!"
:/ its sad to think that when i write a post that's from my point of view and many others said this map was worse, they just sweep it under the rug and hide it like an illegitimate red headed step child.

Sessamo

11-22-2012

lol they've had exactly one patch since they changed Treeline, and they addressed a lot of our complaints pretty promptly.
Are we really going to be this juvenile?

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sessamo View Post
lol they've had exactly one patch since they changed Treeline, and they addressed a lot of our complaints pretty promptly.
Are we really going to be this juvenile?
describe promptly, because apparently we're thinking of different things. most threads saying why they're upset with new map or offering improvements to said complaints are 99% of the time ignored by riot with the sole exception of the petition which was what i'm the most upset about. and the 1% it was answered was over 2 weeks later.

almost all riot posts you see are on the ones i talked about earlier.

I'm not doing this to be juvenile, riot needs to get its head out of its ass and talk to the other half of the TT community which they've been ignoring.

Nykidemus

11-22-2012

this whole "split focus" thing is bull****. The people who like new treeline are NOT the people that liked old treeline. What about dominion? Does that not "split our focus"? How about we get rid of ALL the maps except summoner's rift?

Bull**** riot. Bull****.

Huibrizzle

11-22-2012

Actualy I loved the old 3v3 map, I played it regularly in ranked and all.

The new map...is way better, in every conceivable way. I don't know what you guys are all crying about.

chezwickcheese

11-22-2012

The issues I have with the new TT is that it is far too snowbally and there seems to be some champion imbalance. The map is 90% teamfights and once one team starts pulling out ahead there is little hope the opposing team can catch up. Gain a a few items, levels and both alters over the other team and its pretty much gg.

Puffball

11-22-2012

I loved the old TT. However, I like the new one more, because I hated turtling. I am sad at the loss of the top jungle, but overall I like the new map more than the old one. I have been a fan of TT ever since I started playing Leagues, and I still am. I will not stop playing a game I love because of a change like this.

Asirim

11-22-2012

The shrines are a nice concept, but it seems with the new map Blade of the Fallen King is just essential on all ad champions. The setup was nice for a while, but I feel like it's changed the feel of TT for me.

Kokuryuu19

11-23-2012

Riot only cares about the money these days