I play JANNA. Thank you Riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShadowofOrange

11-06-2012

This post is devoted to Janna and I want to thank you Riot for coming up with her concept.

I've played Janna since Season One in LOL (nearly 3 years now!). Not only was she the first champion I bought, but she has always been my top most played champion in ranked games. Call me a fanboy or whatever, but Janna is the only champion in which I bought ALL the skins for. I honestly don't think Riot can make a bad skin for her.

I'm devestated though, because I tried hard, but could not qualify for the new Victorious Janna skin. When the announcement came out (about Season 3), I was even more sadden when I saw comments of people saying how Janna was not that useful and a reward skin for her was not worth it. It's depressing because those that truly appreciate this champion won't have access to the Victorious Janna skin.

I hope that there will be some way for those of us that do not qualify for the Victorious Janna skin to attain it in the future. I'm prepared to purchase Riot point when that happens.

Tyhan

11-06-2012

And then you realize that season one started less than two and a half years ago.

Samdrows

11-06-2012

If you have played for nearly 3 years, I'm appalled that you cannot even manage to get gold (especially as a Janna support).

ShadowofOrange

11-06-2012

Eh since 2009