Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The arguments against new black champions...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PodunkTheMighty

11-06-2012

are ****ing retarded. They generally fall into two camps:

1. "There's no Africa in Runeterra, lol!"
This is stupid. If you say this you are stupid. By that logic there shouldn't be white characters either, since there's no Europe. You need to stop looking at white as 'default' and accept that in a world with people that have obviously white or asian features people will naturally assume that there are people with skin tones and ethnic traits associated with other races of the real world. Besides that, you are only saying this to be a nitpicky smartass and are trying to deflect the issue at hand rather than acknowledging it.

2. "There's no (something retarded or an extreme minority) champion either!"
Maybe there isn't, but do you actually care or are you just being difficult? Do you actually want there to be a champ like the one you mention? And furthermore, will a black champion somehow ruin this or set back your cause in some way? Will it bother you if they make a new champ that is black? Do you really feel the need to step in and tell somebody else they are wrong for feeling the way they do?

The serious opposition to the idea of a black champ pisses me off. There is no reason for you all to be against this as you are. You are saying that because as a straight white male(which most of you are) everyone has enough equality because you do, so they should stop complaining. Grow up, and decide whether you're being a racist or just an arrogant ******. Thank you.

Quote:
PodunkTheMighty:
If you don't feel the need to go out of your way to specifically fight against the idea or implementation of a black champion then you are on the right side of things.

Kayleorfeed

11-06-2012

best arguement

no kfc or watermelon in runeterra

Timid Gengar

11-06-2012

I want a Dinosaur champ

PodunkTheMighty

11-06-2012

Quote:
Kayleorfeed:
best arguement

If you're legitimately a racist and don't want to see black champions in game then that's one thing. I just want people to stop acting like the reason they're against it are these weak-ass bs excuses.

PodunkTheMighty

11-06-2012

Quote:
LaB Domo:
I want a Dinosaur champ

That would be cool. I'd be happy with Dinosaur skins. How about Pterodactyl Anivia?

hes op

11-06-2012

Quote:
kayleorfeed:
best arguement

lololol

Hakobo

11-06-2012

There were no black people in Lord of the Rings...

...so shut up.

hes op

11-06-2012

Quote:
PodunkTheMighty:
If you're legitimately a racist and don't want to see black champions in game then that's one thing. I just want people to stop acting like the reason they're against it are these weak-ass bs excuses.

I'm legitimately racist

Avenge My Sins

11-06-2012

nidalee and ryze are black

Kayleorfeed

11-06-2012

Quote:
Avenge My Sins:
nidalee and ryze are black

only black champ is panth and ryze

no others

malz, nid etc are arabs that wish to destroy the holy land of america