Legendary Sejuani

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

11-06-2012

Whatshisname does this like every game... NothingLeft2Lose I think it was.

Ekis the Seraph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Looks like my POOTERS Rammus build...only with a **** ton of AoE...I must try this hipeeps

Dienovv

11-06-2012

Legendary with Sejuani? It was a complete stomp. Look at all their scores. Now when Sej is the only one with a score like that, I'll be impressed.

Talith PA

11-06-2012

Sejuani was the first to go legendary in that game actually. Jayce was 3/3/16 at one point in that game.

Hamm3rhand

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

so, idk if yall have experienced this but there's been a sejuani in all of my games recently. I feel it probably has something to do with this...

Tortferngatr

11-06-2012

Because WINTER IS COMING.

At least in NA. Australians remain trolled.

blackDAILO

11-06-2012

Dat Karma too..

Stark Midnight

11-07-2012

Not very impressed, it's obvious that one team was faaaar better then the other, lol anyone can do good with a UP champ when your team outclasses the opponents by 3 tiers.

DiscworldDeath

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamm3rhand View Post
so, idk if yall have experienced this but there's been a sejuani in all of my games recently. I feel it probably has something to do with this...
Might be her free week status.

SlasherBag

11-07-2012

Yeah this looks similar to what I do with Sej (though I don't come out with that many kills, usually just a **** ton of assists). She's undervalued despite having a kit I consider good for dom (very similar to voli, except her slows are much more annoying AND she has an AoE stun). Only requirement is a team that is willing to go in immediately after you engage, and quite frankly, a lot of people puss out in this game with hard engage tanks like sej.