Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Matchmaking!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phánpy

11-06-2012

Alright, i have had it with matchmaking, i have had it with losing games constantly. You can check my scores and results i have been the only one on my team doing something. Why?? I have had 3 victories since the ip boost was enabled. I have had it. Why can't i get a decent lobby???

Phánpy

11-06-2012

I play normals so it's not elo hell btw

DRizere

11-06-2012

WORST MATCHMAKING EVER. So everyone on my team has 200 wins and their team is full of 1k wins and a lv 29 with 150. I have 400 wins. I somehow kept up with the guy who had 1600 wins? What is this madness? needless to say every lane sucks massive eggs and our amumu thought it was a good idea to: ult morg when she has spellshield up, and to take my cs even when i tell him not to... It doesnt help that the "worst" player they had (according to lv/wins) played malphite... #Badmatchmaking #Riotpls

Kiwisaur

11-06-2012

Maybe you should start fixing your runepages...