Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone been harassed by a 4 man premade?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DJBologna

11-05-2012

Today was playing like normal in a blind pick 5v5. I get teamed up with what seemed like a normal team, then out of the blue they all say aram and pick random champs. Confused I pick what lane I thought was left which is mid. Immediately upon going into the game they start bossing me around. Then they swarm mid and ignore me. Naturally I go top with my champ. Well you can guess the end of that story. We lose because they want go "meta." Any similar stories?

Joe Krake

11-05-2012

there's countless stories of awful blind picks. Sometimes you are well within your right to quit out of a game.

Haeval

11-05-2012

I often que with a team that likes to go all random lock-in, but generally we have a full group, not just 4. Also, strangely, most of the time we win those games....

LastStaX

11-06-2012

you should edit your post, riot has a thing against naming players on the forums. you can get a warning, which can lead to suspension. (and yes 4 man premades can really suck)

Inishi

11-06-2012

I once played with 4 guys from argentina. And it was horrible, and hilarious. I was solo top, and they had the other roles. I never got a gank. Despite turret hugging most of the game (teemo vs yorick). They kept talking **** in /all and in normal chat kept lolling. Bot started feeding, mid went there to help, I got ganked by mid with no mias... etc. It was a disaster. And even when I talked to them in spanish, my lack of Argentinian slang earned me comments such as peruvian, bolivian, chilean, and they refused to communicate.

Best Furry NA

11-06-2012

My friends and I will sometimes screw around with someone, but unless they were already raging, we make it very clear what we're doing and our good intent.

JRiMi

11-06-2012

Everyone has been involved in at least 1 match like this. No reason to jump on here and QQ

Dotayy

11-06-2012

I think they should just stop allowing 4 man teams..its ridiculous. Happens almost everytime i get matched with 4 premades. And even had a moment when they would threaten to report if you dont build your champion the way they want...lol ridiculous. But atleast because of Tribunal I still havent been banned. Still its a pain in the ass to deal with that game. Waste of 40 minutes.