Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

What's going to finally kill League?

League is going to finally kill League. Eventually, all that will be left are trolls and tryhards trying to make a career out of playing a video game. By all means, though, keep complaining that the Dota community is worse. If you say it enough times, it might eventually become true.

The Fields of Justice are no place for people to learn the game or to have fun.

IS13c7fafe7804f7429d10e

11-06-2012

Well, what do you expect?

People are going nuts over others not picking the optimal team/rolecomp with the respective playstyles because "it hurts the team". Well, playing bad or having lags also hurts the team. Of course that needs to be a bannable offense too then - you could get a better internet connection and train more after all. That's a consequential thought process. If it hurts the team, it's bannable, especially if you could do something against it. But even if you can't, you still cause your team to have a bad experience. Just don't play the game then, tough luck.

That is the mindset Riot breeds and reinforces. I am not shocked at all by any of these tribunal cases, they are a completely natural consequence of this mindset. Don't cause a bad experience to your team. If you can't and/or are not willing to make an effort, you need to GTFO. Bad players obviously are just too stubborn to learn and adapt and are so egoistical that they still want to play the game and ruin it for others with their badness, so they need to GTFO.

You reap what you sow.

muggtonp

11-06-2012

Sadly, playing poorly is now synonymous with intentionally feeding.

NeoLlama

11-06-2012

I seriously want lyte to come in and defend that last link. I don't mean to be negative about any Riot employees contribution to the great game that is league of legends. But it appears that players (especially new players) are being hurt by letting the tribunal continue the way it is and with their "experiments"

I feel that this is going to hurt the long term viability of this game. and as a paying customer who wants to enjoy this game for years to come that saddens me.

MochaChank

11-06-2012

ppl punish now for being bad, so stop being bad....

Dricenticore

11-06-2012

I actually remember the second case. the poor guy made a thread about how he didn't deserve it and as expected half the posts were "l0l id repot u 2."

Bumping because this thread is good and people should read it. +1

Novasurge

11-06-2012

I don't know whether to laugh at how stupid and petty this community has become or cry over how low LoL has fallen.

Vendridil

11-06-2012

Just sad...

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

I hope lyte sees this, it's absolutely ridiculous.

Can you guys understand how ****ed up tribunal is? Truly innocent people were punished, that only means that people who say stuff like "dont feed ffs" are ****ING CONDEMNED.

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

keep it bumped