Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vegas Dad

11-09-2012

It is also far beyond being unskilled, heaven forbid you get trolled 5 striaght games get frustrated and call someone bad, derp you just got banned for that 1 out of 1hundred games you had a small moment of even LIGHt rudeness, this is out of control.

VII Syns

11-09-2012

Lol'd.

MrPuffles

11-09-2012

I read this thread closer and apparently Lyte reviewed the cases with access to pre and post game chat.

My feeling though is that if these people are going to be banned, the people who harrassed and reported them should also be banned. Even if they themselves were not reported.

This game is turning into a witch hunt.

Baptise

11-09-2012

bump .

InternetTAB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-09-2012

That last one is just sad.. obviously the kat was doing just as bad. ****ing people.

Count451

11-09-2012

This is nothing new, It needs to be addressed, The tribunal intended purpose is not working, our government doesnt work this way, neither should LOL.. There needs to be more checks and balances, Riot employees should browse tribunal and punish / reset stats of people that continually vote punish. I assume this is due to the tribunal stats page / free IP for voting. I don't know the answer but something needs to be done.

Kawaii Bill Orly

11-09-2012

Not to be the one to hate, but those players aren't some of the better ones in this community. Some of us are kinder. Alot of those people have far more losses than wins, it's those people who make up the ignorant side of our community.

Supermegalol

11-09-2012

Its the new and improved Tribunal, enjoy.

TreeFitty

11-09-2012

Bump for the pure ridiculousness of these cases.

I made a thread about how the recent report cards are making the tribunal look bad.

It got closed.

Riot pls.

TimothyThugginz

11-09-2012

bump