Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malefic Vision

11-08-2012

So baby tell me whyyyyyyyhyyyyyyhyyhyyyyyyyy, is there no Red poooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssstttttttt, give me 20 good reasonsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, i need to knooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww

skelehomie

11-08-2012

Quote:
Noob Norman:
Pathetic community.

Wow just wow.

It probably has to do with both a pathetic community and a flawed tribunal system?

xJLx MCHammer

11-08-2012

NO idea why that Teemo was punished for have 1/15/3 when Kat was also 1/15/4.

Seriously, this Community is F*&*^*&%% Dumb

TimothyThugginz

11-08-2012

Bump.

Axrra

11-08-2012

Quote:
ActionButlerGO:
What's going to finally kill League?

League is going to finally kill League. Eventually, all that will be left are trolls and tryhards trying to make a career out of playing a video game. By all means, though, keep complaining that the Dota community is worse. If you say it enough times, it might eventually become true.

The Fields of Justice are no place for people to learn the game or to have fun.

Right On!

ecstaSTEVE

11-09-2012

i never wanted teens using judgement with the implication their calls would impact people's accounts.

Vdizzlelol

11-09-2012

Bump

Skevoid

11-09-2012

Man I hope someone from Riot takes a look at this thread and reverses the decision on that last one. That's messed up, the people who voted punish should be ashamed of themselves.

MrPuffles

11-09-2012

Something is absolutely broken somewhere. Riot needs to check into this.

Vegas Dad

11-09-2012

Quote:
ecstaSTEVE:
i never wanted teens using judgement with the implication their calls would impact people's accounts.

it is not even "teens" it is these insecure wierdo recluse adults 30 somethings who prowl the tribunal to get off on thier power trips on the inet.

Derp i am homely no boys like me and now i will ban then all from their favorite video game to ge revenge from all my lifetime experiences went wrong.