Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pyramideye89

11-08-2012

never let this thread die

ZephyrDrake

11-08-2012

you can't even play a game and do anything else but "perfect" otherwise all you're gonna hear is "report X" i mean really? like my last game with Vlad 1/5, yep that was all my fault. Don't look at the 1/7 support Ori that fed the enemy Ez or the Jungler that maybe ganked ANY of the lane ONCE. Hell only 1 in our entire team went positive (and barely) meaning that the teams weren't even remotely close in terms of skill.

And it was K

11-08-2012

TBH, everyone in the bot game should be punished for losing a bot game.

Lawyer Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-08-2012

GG riot, I sent in a ticket 2 years ago before i joined Basic Training that the "New and Improved Tribunal System" was going to be a failure until it was moderated not by just anyone/random people, but people in good standing with little to no offenses.

pyramideye89

11-08-2012

bump

cornchowdar

11-08-2012

Well, forum mongoloids closed the thread with the Riot response, so I suspect I can wait until hell freezes over until we can get an answer.

Ryexor

11-08-2012

Bump!

Sënuch

11-08-2012

Justice Bump

cornchowdar

11-08-2012

Hate to be the bringer of bad news, but it's over. Riot has made it clear by its silence and Lytes reply that pretty much dodged all of the pertinent issues that it is not intent on doing anything about the false positives.

To anybody who has the same risk aversion as I, LoL is basically dead.

Buyer beware. I guess this is the final bump; this thread has gotten as many views and replies as it's ever going to get. What does it even matter, when the people in charge don't even want to acknowledge that this issue exists?

Cameryn Kyre

11-08-2012

Wait... wait... wait....

wait....

People report people for being bad in a bot game? Isn't the main purpose of bot games for new/unskilled players to learn? What... WHAT?!