Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cornchowdar

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricthunder View Post
... If you're going to criticize the Tribunal, you need to look at full cases. That case wasn't punished because of the Game 1 intro (which was pretty funny), it was punished because he was a bit of a ****** for the entire remainder of the three games.

You can come up with better examples of Tribunal failure than this.

Thanks for the bump.

No, the first post is for super cereal cases, that one was for funseys. Not cereal.

Sënuch

11-07-2012

Justice bump!

DEADLIFTSbrah

11-07-2012

LMAO that last case.

inb4 some bs response by red defending this trash

Sënuch

11-07-2012

Not kidding when I said I would make sure this stays on the first page.

bieber69groper

11-07-2012

this deserves a bamp

Sënuch

11-07-2012

Bump....

FOR JUSTICE!

Boltbreak

11-07-2012

Yep, it's so bad... The majority of my games and just really bad people, second place is trolls and lastly and more uncommon for me is getting a good team.

The Honor System worked for a while I guess, people were nice and all that trying to get honor points, but now I see "everyone" with a red ribbon, and people have gone back to their old ways. Well the ones who just wanted honor...

So... Wherever I go to play now, be it normal or ranked, I'm just always let down by the players I get teamed up with... I know this game is really best to play with 4 friends or something, but I don't have any lol... So, I'm just stuck the whole time with nowhere to go.

I'm going to take Season 3 seriously, but my hopes and dreams of getting 2000+ ELO look bleek with all these bad people...

Sënuch

11-07-2012

Justice Bump!

cornchowdar

11-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuch View Post
Not kidding when I said I would make sure this stays on the first page.
I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.

Sënuch

11-07-2012

Justice Bump!