Normal games are kind of dangerous now if you're an unskilled/new player..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Destroyer690

11-06-2012

Bump.

catchmeagain

11-06-2012

I'm not great and enjoy the game but don't spend more than several hours a week to play. As I get higher in lvl (25 atm), i'm starting to encounter more "know it alls" who rail at every single thing I do.

anyways, to get back on topic. reading all this makes me even more hesitant to buy Riot Points though I've really wanted to purchase some champs and skins. Hopefully Riot can resolve this because I don't want to have my money flushed down the drain because some "elite" players decide in their mind I'm not as "elite" as them.

Fatalen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornchowdar View Post
This has always been a problem with the tribunal.
And you're being half of it.

"oh it's the tribunal being bad, not the community who click the punish button"

People gotta stop blaming the tribunal and just realise that the concept it right, but the community using it are just abusing it. "100% punsihment thread, 87% accuracy" <- that made more people just spam punish. It's a f2p game so there's no way riot themselves can look at all the cases. And even then people would be spamming the forums with "why was I banned?".

TrolImanship

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pryotra View Post
of course, premades bullying isn't an issue. And of course people don't get falsely accuesed. Why should we worry about automated system?

^
Riot logic.
People tell me to go back to normals all the time because I'm bad but 4-man premades are THE reason I refuse to play normals...

TrolImanship

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatalen View Post
And you're being half of it.

"oh it's the tribunal being bad, not the community who click the punish button"

People gotta stop blaming the tribunal and just realise that the concept it right, but the community using it are just abusing it. "100% punsihment thread, 87% accuracy" <- that made more people just spam punish. It's a f2p game so there's no way riot themselves can look at all the cases. And even then people would be spamming the forums with "why was I banned?".
People (myself included) have been saying for ages that letting this horrid community police itself is quite possibly the worst idea Riot has ever had. Most of the time we get downvoted for it.

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Justice Bump!

Sënuch

11-06-2012

Bump

FOR JUSTICE!

Scarlet Wrath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-06-2012

Rofl well to be fair there is a line that you can cross where being really bad ruins the games fun for everyone. Personally I never bother with reporting I think I've reported maybe 10 people tops in the thousands of games I have played. Anyways good post made me laugh I always wondered if someone could be banned for unskilled player.

Barioth

11-06-2012

gj riot
each day tribunal keeps existing this game keeps getting worse

Razy6trix

11-06-2012

asd