Why People Decide On weather you are banned or not.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Seven Portals

11-24-2012

This game is free.
There for there is no need to higher or waist any money on workers cause like i stated on this topic the game is free. So if your going to argue and tell me something ells i can care less.
I tried numerous times to fight for my case witch was cause i got banned for something that happend two months not this month. Witch didnt work i emailed riot and they told me to discus this on the tribunal in witch i have the email. Witch i will show to people if they ask to see it just to show how much prove i have.

And my prove will be clear. Riot doesnt do anything about your account so if your banned like me just suck it up cause your basicly screwed.

And remember this if riot checks your account. They will look at the reform card. They will not check on when the date of that event occured meaning they go based off what people say.
Suck it up guys if i can do it yall can to and believe me i emailed riot i posted god knows how many times...Yall have a nice day.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BillyTheAttorney

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven Portals View Post
This game is free.
There for there is no need to higher or waist any money on workers cause like i stated on this topic the game is free. So if your going to argue and tell me something ells i can care less.
I tried numerous times to fight for my case witch was cause i got banned for something that happend two months not this month. Witch didnt work i emailed riot and they told me to discus this on the tribunal in witch i have the email. Witch i will show to people if they ask to see it just to show how much prove i have.

And my prove will be clear. Riot doesnt do anything about your account so if your banned like me just suck it up cause your basicly screwed.

And remember this if riot checks your account. They will look at the reform card. They will not check on when the date of that event occured meaning they go based off what people say.
Suck it up guys if i can do it yall can to and believe me i emailed riot i posted god knows how many times...Yall have a nice day.
Sorry to see you... leaf? I hope that your account gets out of trouble and you have fun so you don't... range... anymore.