Unfair Gameplay?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gaarashatan

11-05-2012

i find it odd, cause to me if baron is on your side your at a advantage, they cant steal drag if you pull out and you can steal baron easily over wall? any1 else think so too?

Cheese852

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

You can't actaully kill baron over the wall, except with skillshots. You can't smite from over the wall.

SRIPRATAIX

11-05-2012

actually yeah i argree with you if theres an olaf or someone with a skill shot they could easily steal baron.

Joe Krake

11-05-2012

that's why you need to ward baron to make sure nobody can take it. If baron is stolen from you it's your own fault or the enemy played it just right.

Haeval

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaarashatan View Post
they cant steal drag if you pull out
Real men never pull out.

Skury420

11-06-2012

Real men have to pull out cause BOOM HEADSHOT

Pyro1991337

11-06-2012

Dragon is on the other side of the map which is an easier kill earlier on and can make a huge difference if a single team keeps killing it.

Baron might give an excellent buff late game but if a team has been feeding off dragon an entire match item builds will null that buff.

Phoenix0Wright

11-06-2012

The only way an enemy team can steal Baron from over the wall with a skill shot is if your Jungler is dumb and doesn't Smite at the right time.

Gaarashatan

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheese852 View Post
You can't actaully kill baron over the wall, except with skillshots. You can't smite from over the wall.
well yes, i know but doesnt it still seem unfair? cause you cant skill shot or smite drag if you pull out

I Love Slurpees

11-06-2012

Ya only thing is their bot lane cant get early double golems and top lane is always overextended unless at turret