Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fix the match making system.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jacks Candle

11-05-2012

The matchmaking system at the moment is broken. I was just in a game where I duo-queued with a friend where both of us have over 500 wins and we got matched with one level 30 with 73 wins, a level 27 with 48 wins and another with 357 wins. At the same time the opposition had 1180, 365, 227, 181 and 1079 wins. I fail to see how this is even possible.

PickleJuice88

11-06-2012

people have friends too.

Diabloracer

11-06-2012

I solo queued...I was on the other end of the spectrum I am new..a bit over 150 wins I do fine with my peers but I get smashed when I am playing people with 500 to over 100 wins...its broken imo

I don't like being harassed because I have been queue with people that have been playing for 10X as long as me...PLEASE FIX