I hate purple team scrren view!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

andréfixieguy

11-05-2012

is it possible to make a setting where, whatever team you are on, u can choose the view angle you want whether it be progressing north on your screen or progressing down like in the corresponding blue and purple team ?

andréfixieguy

11-05-2012

i meant screen btw

Ick

11-05-2012

No, because the map is not symmetrical. Unless you want the map rotated in which case top lane becomes bot and vice versa, which I guess could be possible, but would just add a complicated and largely useless feature to the game, so no.

M4sterJ0e

11-05-2012

Purple side is always the disadvantageous side angle-wise, especially for bottom lane, which is why I think they made it easier to gank blue side bot with the tribrush gap between the enemy red jungle and the dragon river.

If I ever play adc for purple side, I always try to push my lane to ensure I can farm all my minions, instead of being pushed to my tower and not having the vision to avoid harass and farm efficiently. Top and mid lanes purple side are much more manageable, although mid can be tricky to play as if the enemy mid pushes you to tower.

But in answer to your question, there is not such a setting so as to flip camera angles. Your solution camera-wise would be to play with your camera free, as opposed to locked.

MrDeadlifter

11-05-2012

You get used to it. I used to make threads about losing 'cause I was on the purple side and crying that it was unfair. It doesn't make much of a difference if any.

SarcasticJerk

Recruiter

11-06-2012

Look at it this way , you are closer to baron ... besides in time you'll get used to it.