Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Game][Major] Double Purchase of Shockblade Zed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Komeiji Koishi

11-05-2012

Priority: Major

Description: After opening the PBE client just after maintenance was done, I went to the shop and clicked on the skins tab to look for the latest 10RP skin, and I noticed that Shockblade Zed was on sale. I clicked on the portrait and it immediately brings up Shockblade Zed, then clicked on the unlock button while looking at Zed's skin menu. After it announced the unlocking of the skin, I closed the window and went back to the skin tab of the shop menu. Forgetting for a moment that I had just unlocked the skin, I noticed that the unlock button was still active, and I proceeded to repeat what I had done earlier. I checked the purchase history afterwards and it shows that I purchased the skin twice. If its possible to refund the skin, I would appreciate it; I know its only 10RP, but still as a matter of principle...

Repro steps:
1. Open LOLPBE platform and sign in.
2. Go to shop and select skins tab.
3. Locate Shockblade Zed and click the portrait.
4. Use the new window to unlock the skin.
5. Close the window and try to purchase the skin again.

JvanceRC

11-05-2012

I have had this problem as well. Don't need a refund... would just like the skin to test it out.

HHHawkeye

11-05-2012

Same here, bought the skin and I can't choose it during champion selection
I check the store and it appears that I never bought it but it's in my purchase history.

Best Fizz EU

11-05-2012

I just confirmed this, but found a much more serious issue.

1. Follow the above steps.
2. Go to your purchase history.
3. Go to the skins tab.
4. You can buy Shockblade Zed yet again.
5. Repeat the above steps as many times as you want, and you can spend infinite RP on one skin.

None of this seems to work on any other skin though.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-05-2012

I made a ticket about this. Thanks!

AFK and Feed

11-07-2012

I second this :/ I bought it 4 times, still not able to play the skin either ingame.

Fluffy The Panda

11-13-2012

^ Made a thread on this also I bought the bundle but did not receive the skin though I did get zed...It shows the skin as unavailable.