Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LordNasus

03-17-2013

Quote:
Jazzyforcefield:
Still adding time to the login... More and more....

I Has the same problem as well

EpicDiabetic

03-21-2013

I read this whole explanation but i think i may have a slightly different problem....

So i type in my password hit enter and it takes me to the login queue where it starts at around 600 each time. As it scales down the small white circle timer in the upper right corner runs down at the same time. However every time, the white circle runs out before the position in queue times out.

Naturally i would think the timer starts over with a new estimated time and my position in queue will keep scaling down until im logged on. That is not the case.

My case is the white timer restarts its self at about 30 seconds and my position in queue stays at whatever is stopped at during the first white timer. Then the white timer, while im stopped at x position in queue, will rundown and reset about 8 times before it finally resets and my position starts to move, but, this time im scaling down at 1/8 of the speed than before, resulting in the white timer running down before the position in queue, restarting this whole entire process again and even as much as four times. Meaning im waiting to log on to pbe server 30 minutes every time.

Wolfsleigher

04-03-2013

"your position in queue" keeps increasing as I approach number 1.
It'll jump from 600 to 900 or 1500 to 2500... is this also inaccurate?

EDIT: just now got to 100 then was bumped up to 550.....
EDIT2: It's been over half an hour..... theres no way it takes that long to log in "1800" people... still not in yet

Planets Cubed

04-03-2013

thanks for the explanation riot, keep up the good work

drcool52

04-04-2013

right now im in a login Que and its stuck at 9000. i know how the Que works but it hasn't moved for 15-20 mins. im sorry if the server is just full i just got a PBE account.

Nebulous Taco

04-04-2013

yup, been sitting at 8232 now for the last.... 37 minutes, but ill be patient, just really wish I didn't have such a ridiculous wait.

DarkCrimsonDeath

04-04-2013

Quote:
Nebulous Taco:
yup, been sitting at 8232 now for the last.... 37 minutes, but ill be patient, just really wish I didn't have such a ridiculous wait.

dont wait anymore PBE will be shut down at 1500 PDT.

Nebulous Taco

04-04-2013

^^ yeah, you're probably right, well that was a waste of time.

BJTheGuru

04-04-2013

So I was in the login queue for over an hour and a half and people were slowly funneling in (or queue was decreasing) I get to position 1 and then it says the server couldn't be contacted *sigh*. Does anyone know what they're doing this time? I would hazard a guess that it's Lissandra related.

GG Jung Sooyeon

04-08-2013

Quote:
Stexe:
Can you implement some type of system that kicks idling players to free up slots for people who intend to play? There used to be something like this back in the "old days" and I'd love to see something like this on the PBE.

Well wouldnt that be a problem if your waiting for someone in the lobby and you get kicked?