Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1dacfae952691547dc99a

02-16-2013

QUeues again...
was 200 client crashed
7k again...
another 2hours waiting..

Lightos

03-16-2013

meanwhile a 46mins queue..
position over 9000!

TheBakerman

03-16-2013

I would like to see some extra resources going to PBE since it has grown so much,and had sign ups just re opened. During peak times like today and yesterday i'll end up waiting in the login queue for around an hour to get in and try to contribute.

ABlackMage

03-16-2013

I haven't been able to get test at all today. Just sat in position over 9000 and 40mins forever.

buncanduncan

03-16-2013

I've been at 9000 position and 40min for about 2 hours now. Are the servers even working?

Hidei

Recruiter

03-16-2013

Good to know!
I want to sign up for PBE now.

buncanduncan

03-16-2013

Quote:
xLockfire:
Good to know!
I want to sign up for PBE now.

Please dont. I dont want to sit behind 9001 people now

wholigan

03-16-2013

notsureif "over 9000" is to liven our moods while we stare at the screen.... i found it funny tho. btw sign ups are still effectively open, and is a problem addressed by some threads in this forum. perhaps it should be checked out. GL Riot.

Jadudes

03-16-2013

ive been in queue for 3 hours the position check up keeps adding time to th approx wait time SO DAMN ANNOYING FIX!

Kalinka

03-16-2013

I had to wait around 1 and a half hours to log in, then I leave my computer for a while, at is says I disconnected, and I probably will have to wait another 1 and a half hours to log in. This always happens to me, not only in PBE, if I leave my computer for a while, and sometimes my computer didn't even go to sleep. Is this normal, and is there a way to avoid this?