Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

z Lucke

Recruiter

11-21-2012

Quote:
MV101:
It's a 2 hour queue on average.

This.

Pldl

11-21-2012

There was no queue. O.o.
What is this wizardry?

Ryrymuncher

11-25-2012

The only problem with this is sometime my game loads on the bottom right corner of my screen and the only way to fix this is to use task manager to quit leauge. However, when i try to log back in there's a queue time which isn't allowing me to play the game in progres................

No Ammo

12-01-2012

This is really stupid. At peak times I end up waiting ~2 hours and I've been testing since around June. Why don't any of the people get priority over the people who come to pbe because they get free stuff?

Then when I get in to test people get REALLY angry, then feed/leave and say it doesn't matter because it's PBE. Pretty much making it pointless.

Vauntless Clair

12-07-2012

I figured the "wait time" for the Queue was approximate, but how about the "Place in Queue"? It's always around 4K to start out with, and for the first circle it goes smoothly along.

It's not until the circle is black that things mess up, and never work again. First circle = around 1K less (off original wait #) to wait .... Second Circle and on = A max of 100 places less, all the way down to NO change, occur.

I've got on once in the 9 times I've tried in the past 2 days, and my game bugsplat when entering a game queue

Andy2139

12-08-2012

I am glad that you addressed this issue, but it NEEDS to be fixed, I have been unable to log in to PBE over the past week. The first time the circle goes around, the queue spot smoothly goes down. IF this kept happening, I would happily wait until it got to one. But as soon as the circle finished its first loop, the queue number freezes, and the approx. wait time goes UP! You need to fix this ASAP please!

Vodkanov

12-14-2012

What needs to be done as a temp-fix is a more accurate timer on actual login time, but that might be tough to actually calculate. The actual problem that needs to be addressed is those people that login simply to try out the free stuff. I admit I personally did this myself initially, but I actually enjoy playing on the PBE more than the Live server since it has more bugs and things to actually work on. Riot needs to implement a fix in which people would have to consistently log in to maintain their account status on the PBE. I think a minimum of 5 hours total per month should be enough to separate the active testers from those that just come in for the lols. This on top of heavily restricted sign ups could fix the recent massive influx of people.

I Rock Ths

Recruiter

01-08-2013

Well my problem with the Queue is I have to sit in it every 10 minutes while my teammates play the game. The client keeps crashing. You guys need to fix this. I'm trying to help you guys out, help me help you.

Malicious Leaf

02-02-2013

Quote:
ryrymuncher:
The only problem with this is sometime my game loads on the bottom right corner of my screen and the only way to fix this is to use task manager to quit leauge. However, when i try to log back in there's a queue time which isn't allowing me to play the game in progres................

Are you using borderless? This was a problem mentioned in other threads. Press Alt + Enter to have your game go fullscreen, and repeat to get it back to borderless. Sorry if you're not experiencing this problem and rather something else.

GEEZUZ

02-15-2013

To bad every time I go to PBE the login queues take to long to even get in. Reporting bugs requires us to be able to get in.