Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Devilio

11-19-2012

i understand timer but why i am being pushed in queue... i alwys is pushed back between 4K queue to 5K ....are there hackers or vip login that pushes us behind in queue

Slinkywheel

11-19-2012

Quote:
Devilio:
i understand timer but why i am being pushed in queue... i alwys is pushed back between 4K queue to 5K ....are there hackers or vip login that pushes us behind in queue

really?
-.-

DarthPancake

11-19-2012

well got in now but the store is down..-_-

IS1028f9d39ec492e16485e

11-20-2012

My queue number started at ~5000 now and was moving until it hit 0. Same thing agian, "The server is currently busy".

I mean, it's not working at all. I haven't had that problem until now and to me it sounds as if the servers aren't working at all.

2grit

11-20-2012

Quote:
Devilio:

No, its probably just the client cant get your EXACT que number

Floben

11-20-2012

I'm sure this has already been thrown out there, but heres an idea:
Link PBE accounts to the regular NA/EUW etc accounts. Also, only make them available to people who are lvl 30 because now people are just playing full time on the PBE, and Riot is doing nothing but losing money.

xL Irrevocable

11-20-2012

Is it possible to ban an IP address of offending users for the beta only? temporary or permanent?

2Beast4uman

11-20-2012

Well Riot I understand, but this happened to me 8 times. I was on PBE when it said i had to reconnect, so I ended up waiting to reconnect but it didnt happen. When I tried to log back in the queque line was so long! Can you fix this? I mean the poeple with games going on should not be waiting or else their teamates will lose and be furious.

Irving00d

11-20-2012

I do videos in Spanish about the new stuff coming out for League of Legends. I haven't been able to get into the PBE and that is keeping me from showing the new features/champs to the Hispanic people. I understand why you did this server limited, but I believe that people like me should be able to go into the server more easily. I know it wouldn't be fair for the rest of the community. However, I'd like you to take it in consideration.

Hazanshu

11-21-2012

I remember when Riot gave people invites to the PBE instead of this public signup I know the more people the better we can find bugs but this is ridiculous. I had 3 minutes and I get pushed back? -.-