Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Login Queue - Explained

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-05-2012

Hey Summoners!

Check out the latest information about Frequently Asked Questions here!: http://community.pbe.leagueoflegends.com/f/2EAF660193FA3B668D7234B3AEBB530C5AB7F651/d/7E9DF6E51395AAA0D8215B5DFE06B491BC12BEA9

Wickedsoul14

11-05-2012

Login queue is not the issue the fact that the game freezes once you login is vLemon is anyone at Riot even gonna look at this issue that is affecting a very large part of the PBE users ?

KazuShini

11-05-2012

Thanks for an explanation many PBE testers have been experiencing. Btw, congratulations for being a Red.

Komeiji Koishi

11-05-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
With the large number of complaints about leavers and trolls, we’d hate to simply increase the population on the PBE without doing something to curtail the problem.

That last sentence seems to vaguely look like this one (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31081864#31081864).

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-05-2012

Quote:
Wickedsoul14:
Login queue is not the issue the fact that the game freezes once you login is vLemon is anyone at Riot even gonna look at this issue that is affecting a very large part of the PBE users ?

I have replied to a couple of threads about that. We know about the issue and we are looking into it.

Greenfish106

11-05-2012

Thank you for addressing the que. Now can we have an explanation on the flashing logo, crashes, and login failures that many users are experiencing? Not to be cynical and to say Riot isn't doing anything, but a lot of other stuff that is pretty large seems to be not addressed. While it may be that Riot is simply not releasing specific details to players (which is fine). I'd really like to have an update on what is being done for players; like me. Who can't even login or get in the que.

RonaldLoveCraft

Huntsman

11-05-2012

Thanks for the heads up.

TheBakerman

11-05-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
I have replied to a couple of threads about that. We know about the issue and we are looking into it.

Just wanted to say congratulations on becoming an honorary Rioter Lemon! Keep up the good work

Candellumin

Huntsman

11-05-2012

I'm still not used to you saying "we" as in "Riot" yet, Lemon.

It's good that you've posted this; it will probably answer a lot of questions for many people.

Wickedsoul14

11-05-2012

Quote:
vLemon:

Lemon you are the best Red finally someone has taken some notice to the problem much a appreciated now hopefully it gets fixed soon getting close to a week with not being able to play