I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Garband

12-07-2012

Good luck in this endeavor, Izzabelle!

I actually have a similar dream. I'm terrible at art, but I have a lot of ideas for kits and the like. I actually have been planning on doing the same type of thread, but with kit designs instead of art designs.

DespicableBish

12-07-2012

you are awesome Izabelle!

I really love your designs and hope Riot considers hiring you. most of your champions I'd insta buy. And sucks Vi isn't more like Quinn you imagined, I liked Quinn more

I also love the idea of castor teleing out and pollux coming in. Better than transforming imo since we have already transformation champions in leagues. Also it'd give a more hero/villian tone to it and on top of that you'd see hero and villian working together which is a not so common concept but highly exciting - at least to me- :P Riot pls design champs with Izabelle!!

Btw are you able to design a female champion with 2 swords? would look so bad ass *_* maybe a male one if it'll be easier for lore

Krimson62

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pabro View Post
Noted.
Coincidence or not, i think with her idea being so close to yours it would be a nice pat on the back for izabelle to get the champion like with others who designed them.

Of course i dont think you NEED to, but it would be a nice gesture from riot to give her the champ. since it is one she would have created herself had she had the chance (i really hope izabelle is a girl or i'll feel stupid)

The idea was obviously cool enough for you guys to run with even if she was a bit late

Nhero

12-07-2012

I love Rhodes! Katsumi and Danielle. The rest are great goo, nj OP!

thumbnail9

12-07-2012

My god they even have the same facial structure. What kind of prophet do you have to be to get this close to a design apparently done back in June.

Griftrix

Senior Animation Engineer

12-07-2012
12 of 19 Riot Posts

Hello again. I'm really impressed with what you've put together here. Sometimes I get jealous of artists because they can share ideas so well with pictures, but then I'm reminded of what an artist friend said to me once. "We can't all be good at everything, that wouldn't be fair."

Anyway, thanks again for continuing to share these concepts. They are cool! My favorite so far is the fear based support. It hits a real primal nerve because fear is such a basic concept for all animals, not just humans.

turrdfergason

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griftrix View Post
Hello again. I'm really impressed with what you've put together here. Sometimes I get jealous of artists because they can share ideas so well with pictures, but then I'm reminded of what an artist friend said to me once. "We can't all be good at everything, that wouldn't be fair."

Anyway, thanks again for continuing to share these concepts. They are cool! My favorite so far is the fear based support. It hits a real primal nerve because fear is such a basic concept for all animals, not just humans.

What he means is. KEEP POSTING THESE SO WE CAN RIP YOU OFF AND NOT PAY FOR THEM SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

Riotwillonedayruledaworld

Kaelzoroden

12-07-2012

We need a mushroom man champion. Not like, USES mushrooms, but IS a mushroom dude. Google Myconid for an idea if you haven't seen it before, I would so play a champ like that.

Rinto

12-07-2012

I love Claire

astralInferno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

I love this thread. I got linked because of the Vi thing, but I just wanted to say that I want Rhyodacite to come out /now/. I can wait two weeks for Katsumi, and two more for castor/pollux. Then Leer-Vo. And Mardok. And Claire. (Love the punk fairy aesthetic)
Good luck!