I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjaorigami View Post
So on Quinn, are those armored arms, or some kind of hextech replacements? I wasn't really sure from the drawings, but the rest of your posts seem to imply that its just armor.

I think it would be cool if she was a fighter that somehow lost her arms in the Noxus attack, and then was able to replace them with hextech ones in her quest for revenge (perhaps possible interactions here with Heimerdinger/other piltover champs. Maybe she sought refuge there after her village was destroyed?) (alternatively, she was offered the arms in some sort of deal with Viktor in return for a future favor, which brings up the interesting possibility that she is so driven by her quest for revenge against Riven that she would even work with Noxus themselves.) I think this option could give her more connections to established characters and round out her motivations and moral code a little more beyond just simple revenge

Ultimately it would be your decision if you decide to develop the character further.
Really liking the drawings and the art style so far, excited for the next champ!
Hextech is why I chose that color -- as for backstory and whether or not they are Hextech, you all can decide

KiteAzure

11-05-2012

I love the interaction with riven and Quinn, I think its my favorite out of the 3 because riven is pretty much a loner like me ~_~

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiteAzure View Post
I love the interaction with riven and Quinn, I think its my favorite out of the 3 because riven is pretty much a loner like me ~_~
Seems like she's everyone's fave for that reason lol

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recovery King View Post
These are well drawn characters! I especially like how Quinn isn't super busty(anyone else getting tired of that? No?) and despite not wearing any armor on her body and legs she's completely covered. Basically I'm saying thank you for not going straight for the $ex appeal with her. She looks great. My only critique is maybe change her hairstyle since it resembles Rivens hair a bit too much. I get that you want to show they are connected but it makes no sense to me that she'd want to mimic her tormentors hair-do.
Thank you. I wanted to avoid making her a s-e-x object. She was originally going to have a long braid, but as a hand-to-hand fighter -- I thought she should have a short hair-do.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

I'm debating on whether or not to make another character for tonight.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Would love if they made a more tentacly lovecraftian void creature. And a support that's "evil" would be fun. I like the map control idea, because it's not something many champions focus on. Really only Lux does that, I think, and she's not exactly a traditional support.

Nice art too btw. You should try coming up with a kit! It doesn't have to have numbers, just some ideas. For instance, maybe his passive lets him see the area around enemy corpses he killed/assisted on. Something like that. Give it a shot.

Alex3omg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
WORDS!
Quinn is a solid name but if I recall most of Ionia has very esoteric names(I could be wrong) master Yi, Irelia, etc etc. I like the idea of a puncher tho. Great idea.
Agreed. Maybe she could be Noxian trying to hunt down Riven? Or working for Noxus, but some other country/unaffiliated directly. That way she could have been in Ionia for the invasion, on their side, and that could give her a personal grudge against Riven while keeping the white-person name.

Quinn is a pretty amazing name so.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex3omg View Post
Nice art too btw. You should try coming up with a kit! It doesn't have to have numbers, just some ideas. For instance, maybe his passive lets him see the area around enemy corpses he killed/assisted on. Something like that. Give it a shot.
Thanks -- I do have some kits in mind, but I decided not to share them. I like hearing what everyone else thinks they "do".

Specifically talking about Leer-Vo though, I thought his passive would be true-sight -- which does exactly what you can expect from it. So he's a vicious proponent of map control via vision.

Joebags

11-05-2012

Terradon looks like a pokemon. Otherwise I like your ideas a lot, especially 001.

Izzabelle

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebags View Post
Terradon looks like a pokemon. Otherwise I like your ideas a lot, especially 001.
Skarner Skarner