Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NEONWIND6298

11-19-2012

I really like your ideas it would make the game interesting

Sinspurch

11-19-2012

Im confused... how is it that people who share their champion concepts in the General Discussion get more recognition than those who actually use the Champion Concept forum to post their ideas??

Lime Serenity

11-19-2012

That awkward moment when Riot hasn't hired this person yet :P

NenSense

11-19-2012

Malphite on 4 legs with a horn to gore people with would be another rock solid addition to the line up.

Unfortunately Malphite + Rhino Malphite would be truly unstoppable as a tag team duo...

ploki122

11-19-2012

Quote:
Sinspurch:
Im confused... how is it that people who share their champion concepts in the General Discussion get more recognition than those who actually use the Champion Concept forum to post their ideas??

1. There are way more Rioters in the General Discussion than there is in the Player Concept.
2. She doing art, instead of a wall of text/numbers/descriptions/theorycrafting... One is very easy and short to judge, whereas the other requires a commitment,
3. Just understand the fact that not all the Red posts are necessarily spontaneous... If you think that something is high-quality work, you can just poke around and ask them if they think the same and if yes/no, why... That's what I did with Teemo and Leona (GipsyLord and IronStylus, to get the thoughts from a developer, and a Senior Concept Artist, since we're talking about concept arts).
4. There has been previous times where people tried to sue Riot for intellectual property violation because they created kit similar to other kits they had posted in (sometimes the dev hadn't even seen that post tho), which kinda created an awkward ambiance in the Champion Concept (now Player Concept) forum.
5. The average quality of Player Concept forum is terribly low... been there; done that...

Oh and if you look carefully, there hasn't been any comment about any of the kits designed in this thread either, all the 4/5 red posts have been about OP's art...

radiantash

11-19-2012

I really like your work.

Idc what anyone else thinks you have some fun concepts; very interesting and appealing.

Ban Thresh

11-19-2012

gunna write a more detailed lore for sheele

ArcticSirius

11-19-2012

Please Riot, make Quinn happen. I love how she would literally "smack down" an opponent :x

Ban Thresh

11-19-2012

Growing up in Zaun was not an easy life for anybody this proves especially true for Sheele. At a young age he was found by the alchemist Singed. Being Singed's apprentice is no easy task, many times Sheele was nearly killed by Singed's experiments. after what seemed like decades enduring Singed's torment Sheele finally escaped. After escaping he ran as far as he could. Sheele decides to catch a boat headed for the Shadow Isles apparently a bunch of devoted worshipers are traveling to them and are willing to give him a ride.

Sheele arrives at the isles and looks around. A dense fog covers the entire place.Deciding to explore a bit Sheele walks around for awhile he sees numerous creatures large and small. Spectres can also be seen all over the place. Sheele gets to a clearing where the fog is starts to clear he looks around and feels like somethings hunting him.

Realizing that he was in a dangerous place Sheele stops and looks around to find that he is not alone, a pair of eyes each as big as Sheeles forearm watches him from the shadows. Before he can turn back to run a huge worm like creature flies at him from the shadows. Realizing that he should run Sheele finally starts running. When he gets back to the boat he turns around to find that nothing is behind him and the dense fog has returned.

Sheele returns to Zaun but promises to return to that place and find out its secrets. Sheele uses the alchemic knowledge he got from singed to become a prominent alchemist. While working for Zaun he studies all he can about the Shadow Isles so that he will be prepared when he returns.

"Why get blood on my hands when i can make the enemy sick and let others do it for me"
-Sheele

TheWafflehammer

11-19-2012

bumpedo