I want to make Champions for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Izzabelle

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Chiefe View Post
I absolutely ADORE Danielle. I have been dreaming for so, so long of having a darker support, and you have designed a gorgeous, dark Shadow Isles support.

Riot, pls. Pls pls pls pls pls.
I love her too. Well, I love most of my work -- but Danielle really fits an archetype I believe is lacking currently in LoL. And we don't really have a champ that actually specializes in fears and terrors, though they are part of other champ's kits.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzabelle View Post
OH. This is also what her hair looked like at a point during the sketching stage...
I would like to see that with some more color and maybe an etching or design in it. Maybe a bit longer.

Sparkly

11-18-2012

Quote:
I love her too. Well, I love most of my work -- but Danielle really fits an archetype I believe is lacking currently in LoL. And we don't really have a champ that actually specializes in fears and terrors, though they are part of other champ's kits.
Absolutely. Ever since spotting Nami, I've actually been chatting to friends about alternative kinds of support that I have yet to see. Nami is certainly unique in her water element, but she's still a very light-oriented support. Danielle would certainly fill a desire I, as a main support player, have for a dark-oriented support. I wish you the best of luck!

Alexa

11-18-2012

Very cute!

Love the concepts. <3

Izzabelle

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
I would like to see that with some more color and maybe an etching or design in it. Maybe a bit longer.
Longer like this?

Izzabelle

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa View Post
Very cute!

Love the concepts. <3
Thank you very much.

OH NO ITS LU BU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-18-2012

Quote:
Longer like this?
Yeah, I like that with the primary being blue and some pink/reddish stripes on the sides or something. I think that'd be awesome.

Izzabelle

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH NO ITS LU BU View Post
Yeah, I like that with the primary being blue and some pink/reddish stripes on the sides or something. I think that'd be awesome.
I will take the data you have provided with me to the mothership. BTW, LU BU, I think you're going to like what's coming up. The higher quality renders are a pain, but they look so purdy.

OH NO ITS LU BU

11-18-2012

Cool mang

Męw

11-18-2012

I like your champs <3