Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I want to make Champions for League of Legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SPD Red Ranger

12-10-2012

These are absolutely amazing!
TAKE MY MONEY RIOT! NOW!

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

Quote:
Rankari:
These are absolutely amazing!
TAKE MY MONEY RIOT! NOW!

employ me riot. pls!

Izzabelle

12-10-2012

More updates on Wednesday... assuming I don't go overboard with playing Torchlight II

Izzabelle

12-11-2012

early morning bump for new content

pokenerd

12-11-2012

I don't usually comment on these forums, but when i do, its on this thread. HOLY FLIPIN' ****! your last two champions are bloody fantastic.This is coming from someone who hates human based champions (waaayyy too many of those already). Waitomo and Setesh (sandman) are definitely my favourites, although there is something about Scheele that's just pure awesomeness. I really hope you continue in a non-humanised direction but will be a loyal fan regardless. Riot hire this person!

Izzabelle

12-11-2012

Quote:
pokenerd:
I don't usually comment on these forums, but when i do, its on this thread. HOLY FLIPIN' ****! your last two champions are bloody fantastic.This is coming from someone who hates human based champions (waaayyy too many of those already). Waitomo and Setesh (sandman) are definitely my favourites, although there is something about Scheele that's just pure awesomeness. I really hope you continue in a non-humanised direction but will be a loyal fan regardless. Riot hire this person!

thanks. There's a number of humans in progress, but I always make way for creature types -- as I believe we are generally lacking them.

Izzabelle

12-11-2012

bumping this before work.

Nesious

12-11-2012

Bump for great justice and art

ploki122

12-11-2012

I really think that your Yordles need work... Right now I see little to no difference between Castor, Pollux and Setesh. Next, I really think that the Yordle is out of place right now in the concept (at least in the way it is fleshed out). The behemoth is simply too big and threatening to really be a Nidalee-like concept; I think it would do better with a Nasus/Renekton feeling to it.

Lastly, I honestly think that those magic runes are nice, but misplaced. I would've expected them on the Yordle more than the manticore.

EDIT : looking back, Setesh actually looks different, I mistook C&P's look for another of CP's concepts.

P.s. Why Izzabelle? It clearly isn't your name... so a wife/gf?

xAkashi Seijuro

12-11-2012

Wow, I really like Setesh .-. You're awesome. Riot hire her D: Now !(?)